early/late BFPs

andella95

Reaction score
Hi, I just have a question. I had a MMC in March 2009 at almost 13 weeks. They said the baby died around 8.5 weeks.

With that pregnancy, I didn't get any positive tests until over 7 weeks along. I always feared that it meant something was wrong with the pregnancy, and deep down I knew I wouldn't have the baby - even though the docs and nurses told me everything was fine.

So I was just wondering, for those that have had losses, did any of you get late BFPs? I'm currently 2-3 days late, and have had questionable lines, but don't really think they are BFPs. With my son, I had strong positives early on.

Has anyone else noticed a trend regarding early/late BFPs and losses?

I don't know about my last pg because I didn't get af before it. Going from the scan I tested positive about 4 weeks and lost it at 6. I got a BFP on Sunday (4weeksand 4days since mc) and since then I've had some very faint bfps and some I would swear are negative. Fingers crossed, but I'm worried. Would be interested to hear others experiences.

Just thought id say that i had the darkest BFPs at 15 DPO but i went on to have a MMC. Baby died at 9 weeks and i lost it at 12+3.

With my 5 week miscarriage I got my bfp at 14dpo. With Isabella I got it at 8dpo and lost them both so I didn't see a link with mine.

Thanks for the info! Am sorry to hear about your losses!

Hi hun,

i didnt get a BFP until AF was 7 days late, then i had a m/c so am not sure
xx

I got a strong BFP the day after AF was due (18dpo). Still got stong BFP's up until the day after bleeding started where they started to get fainter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->