Early loss out of nowhere

Jess19

Reaction score
One day everything seemed fine and the next I'm crampin and bleeding :(
I will never know the reason why and that drives me crazy. I can only hope the pain gets easier with each day, though I know that's not the case.
I created a photo to help express my pain

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
So sorry Jess you are going through this.
The thing with a MC is they do just strike and it is such a big shock.
I just had my third loss a few weeks ago and I had no signs, I felt sick tired etc. Only found out due to an early scan.
MCs are so cruel. But all I can say is that time is honestly a great healer. No one can say how long it will take to feel better but it will one day. Last time it took me months and months. This time I felt much better after a week of my loss where as last time it took me about 3-4 months to get to this point. So it varies.
But grieve as much as you need to and don't feel like you should be grieving for a limited time.
I wish you every success for the future :flower:

I'm here for you Jess. It's crazy how similar our mc were and to be due the same month. My heart is aching for your loss. I pray we get our rainbows soon.

:hugs: thank you TTC :hugs:
Sending sticky wishes :dust:

I am so sorry for your loss! I know how you feel :(. I found out I was pregnant and miscarrying all in the same night! I have always had irregular menstrual cycles so being late was never a cause of concern for me. Until two months ago along with being late I was haveing awful heartburn and a horrible pain in my back I never felt before. I phyced myself out and bought two tests , both were very faint positives! I waitied another week and took another and sure enough a big fat positive! I immediately told my boyfriend and we made plans to go to the doctors for blood work the next day. Around 2 in the morning I just couldn't wait I knew something wasn't right ( we didnt live togerher at the time) so I went to the ER by myself. They did a urine test and it came out NEGATIVE! I was shocked and assured the doctors I had taken one only hours earlier and it was positive so they did blood work and my HCG levels were very very low! They estimated I was 6 weeks along and miscarrying :( i started bleeding a week later. I was so shocked and confused for the fact if I hadn't gone with my gut and passed it off as another late period I would've never known! All we can do is pray our next little ones are strong and healthy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->