early menopause but positive pregnancy test

luvofamom

Reaction score
In September I was diagnosed as going there early menopause (32yrs old) and I was a little sad but then I got over it. I made them give me urine, blood and ultra sound back in September to make sure I wasn't pregnant. Everything came up negative, so I just accepted the fact no more babies for me, at least I thought. I didn't have a cycle from Aug-Nov but then Dec round and around and so did my cycle.
Although my cycle came I still thought it would be really hard for me to get pregnant. After awhile my breast started to get sore and I figured my cycle was going to come again or it was the menopause. I was about to make an appointment to see the doctors because the pain was so bad. In the meantime, just to rule out pregnancy I decided to take a pregnancy test!!!

I'm not sure how I feel but I'm getting happy with the pregnancy.

Attachments

• 20140114_194113-1.jpg
    20140114_194113-1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 19
Thats amazing hope its a sticky bean and a little miracle baby :) get in touch with doc and keep updated

Congrats to you!! A little miracle on board!!

Wow that's amazing! Congratulations!!

Amazing! Congrats. Do check out pain you are having. Are you talking about your breasts or elsewhere? If boobs, don't worry, but if it's abdominal make sure it's not something serious. Congrats and H&H9M :)

Oh no it's just the soreness in my boobs and then the typically back discomfort.

Congratulations, that's amazing. I am also going through early menopause, I'm 31. We tried for 3 years without anything happening, so we had to use donor eggs. You give me hope that it might happen naturally for number 2.

Congratulations, thats lovely news!! Happy & healthy 9 months xx

Congratulations, that's amazing. I am also going through early menopause, I'm 31. We tried for 3 years without anything happening, so we had to use donor eggs. You give me hope that it might happen naturally for number 2.

I'm glad I could give you hope!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->