early miscarriage? possible TMI

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
:blush:i was due for my AF on the 30th. i was on depo for only two shots and was suppose to get another may 2010 but didnt.
i got my AF back on November 2010, again dec 30th2010, and then this month i thought i may be preg b.c. we tried while i was suppose to be ovulating. but my AF came the 25th of jan....early.

now im having a bad heavy flow. have to change my tampon like 2 times in an hour...and i have clots. sorry if thats TMI. but im wondering could this be an early miscarriage? or is it maybe just my body catching up afte rthe depo? eventhough ive already had 2 AF's b4 this one???

I would say yes...it could be your body catching up. I know that some times after you come off birth control your period can be affected. Also early m/c can have similar symptoms. Sorry that's not much help!

hiya hun , ive had experiences of both depo an 3 miscarriages , when coming off the depo my periods altered every month didnt get 1 for 8mths at first ! light then heavy etc , with mc bleeding u would most probably/ eventually get clots, if it is really bad i would get yourself checked out hun just for reassurance x

When I first came off BCP, I had crazy periods. Some cycles were super long and some were very short. And it was normally very heavy with clots like you described. So don't freak yourself out. It might just be completely normal.

However, if it continues and you feel there is something just not right, you should see your doctor. I would, at least. Hope this helps, and I hope you start feeling better soon.

I would do a HPT as if it is an early miscarriage you should still get a positive result so soon after :hugs:

I think the other lovelies are right though and it is only your body catching up :dust: xxx

When I came off depo, I had 1 or 2 fairly normal period and thought i was going to get lucky and not have any problems.. then the next cycle was a flood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->