Early November Testers (Nov 2nd)

smschneider

Reaction score
Just finished my first round of fertility meds, now I'm agonizing over the TWW... Anyone with me?

hi smschneider I'm with you! I just had my first IUI this past Tuesday, so that makes me 3dpiui! I did gonal f 50iu days 3-14, I triggered with ovidrel monday night and IUI tuesday morning. The IUI was painless. The past 3 days I've been very sore in my abdomen, especially my left side. I go in tomorrow (saturday) for bloodwork (make sure I O'd and check progesterone levels). I'm feeling very patient this time around...probably because I've trained myself not to get my hopes up.

What about you? How are you doing/feeling??

I guess I will join....Ive been off b&b all month as I wanted to ntnp but that didnt work out, so therefor I am in the tww. This is cycle 4 trying

Hello!
Hope, I did 7.5 mg of Letrozole CDs 3-7, and did my trigger shot last Saturday, and I've been on Progesterone since yesterday. I've felt nausea since Saturday, lots of uterus "twinges" since Tuesday, but Saturday - Monday it was more like a tightness (not a cramp because it didn't stop). I'm not doing any testing during the TWW but I test Nov 2nd to see if it took.

No other symptoms, I don't think it took this round, because I don't "feel" it like I did when I miscarried. I dunno, we'll see Nov 2nd...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->