Early Ovulation ???

Babyno.4

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of early ovulation. I have cycles that range from 29-32 days and can usually tell when I think Im ovulating, typical EWCM, tummy pains for few hrs.

My question is that Im sure Ive ovulated really early this month, my period was 3rd april, lasted 3 days which is normal and today Ive had tummy pains and EWCM that would make it 6 days since my period started??

Is this possible???

Any informtion or advice would be appreciated.

Thankyou. x

Hi
Erm I'm really not sure! The only time I had early ovulation or what I thought was early ovulation was when I first stopped my pill :-/ sorry I couldn't be more help

Could it just be aftermath of your period? Usually I will get some pains 2/3 week in cycle and then a week after I will feel a bit of pain. But I'm currently on the pill so it could be down to that. I don't know how possible it is to ovulate that early, sorry I'm not much help. In new to the actively trying part lol

i think anything is possible :) i know some ladies get pregnant during their period so think it can happen that early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->