Early Ovulation?

SkippinStones

Reaction score
I'm currently on CD7. First cycle after m/c (12 week loss)

I just had an abundance of EWCM, and this has taken me by surprise since I typically have O'd between CD11-14 pre-m/c. Never this early!?

Is it possible, good, or even normal to O this early? Could my body still be whacky after the m/c?

I haven't taken an OPK today, because I planned on starting them on Thursday.

Hmm, I wish I knew! I have EWCM at random times so I don't rely on that too mcuh. Try an OPK and see! You could be ovulating early because of the MC, it really messes with your cycles. :hugs:

Good luck! Sorry I wasn't much help, didn't want to read and run! :dohh:

I thought I had a lot of EWCM...it turned out it was sperm. We had not been allowed to try for some time and once we did, I had to relearn my cycles.

Sorry for your loss

Thanks for the responses :)....

I know that it's not semen. DH and I have not DTD since before the m/c more than a month ago. I think we both were scared, and then one other night when It could have happened, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I started to cry! :nope:
Whole other issue, maybe for another thread:-({|=

Anyway - I am hoping that the EWCM might be the start of O soon- I think we're ready to BD now!

Just took an OPK and it's quite negative.

SkippinStones, I had the same issue last week! I had a d&c on April 28th (mmc almost 12 weeks), started my period (which was pretty light) 30 days later on May 28th. That lasted 5/6 days then about a day later I stared showing signs of ovulation (lots of ewcm). I was pretty confused to say the least - I usually ovulate cd12-14. Anyway, the ewcm lasted a few days, nothing really today. I hadn't planned on using an opk this month, so I'm not sure if I ovulated (or will soon be ovulating), or if my cycle is just going to be weird this month. I've also had some cramping since my period ended as well, which has been pretty weird too.

So I'm not sure what to make of it all... I'm just thinking maybe this cycle is a little messed up. Best of luck!

SkippinStones, I had the same issue last week! I had a d&c on April 28th (mmc almost 12 weeks), started my period (which was pretty light) 30 days later on May 28th. That lasted 5/6 days then about a day later I stared showing signs of ovulation (lots of ewcm). I was pretty confused to say the least - I usually ovulate cd12-14. Anyway, the ewcm lasted a few days, nothing really today. I hadn't planned on using an opk this month, so I'm not sure if I ovulated (or will soon be ovulating), or if my cycle is just going to be weird this month. I've also had some cramping since my period ended as well, which has been pretty weird too.

So I'm not sure what to make of it all... I'm just thinking maybe this cycle is a little messed up. Best of luck!

Sounds just like mine! mc on 4/30. Bleeding lasted until 5/15, light AF (4 days) on 6/1. So I'm sorta guessing that my body is just resetting itself-which is okay. As desperate as I am to get pregnant again...I am fine with waiting another month or two.

Are you TTC this cycle? If so...wish you the best of luck! And so sorry for your loss.:(

I got a positive OPK today (finally!) and I have hardly any CM. So weird!! :wacko:

I guess you could say we're ttc this month, but unfortunately my husband is away for a few days this week, so we may miss the window since I'm not totally sure when I'm ovulating (or have already ovulated), so we'll see what happens. I'd love to get pregnant this cycle, but won't be too torn up about it if it doesn't happen. I do think if it doesn't happen this month, then I will probably obsess about it next month!

So sorry for your loss too! Our stories sound very similar! Best of luck in ttc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->