Early Ovulation?

Drumbum

Reaction score
According to my period tracker on my phone, I should have ovulated this past week. The week before, my period ended.

However, I have been feeling tired, queasy , and my bb's are sore.

My period is projected to start in 13 days.

My question is: Could I have ovulated earlier than I have been thinking I do? DH is picking a test up, but I wanted some opinions from here before I do it and waste it. If I did ovulate early, I'm thinking it would be about 8-10 dpo.

You can definitely have ovulated earlier than what the phone app told you, especially if you put only your period dates in it. Now the more info you put in like temperature for example it gets more accurate, but it's never fully reliable.

Your symptoms can be pregnancy symptoms, but could also be other things, If I was you I would wait to test until you are late for your expected period, testing that early is not reliable and could just really disappoint you.

Yes, it's entirely possible that you ovulated early, especially just going by the phone app. My cycle is current averaging 36-37 days and according to my phone app, I'm not supposed to be ovulating for about a week, but I'm almost positive I am at the moment! Like Miaw said, it might be a good idea to start checking your temperature and charting if you want to keep an idea on when you're ovulating :flower:

I broke out a cheapie test to try. Came out Neg. but it's still early.

Thanks for the advice so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->