Early period on first cycle ttc

lilhobbit

Reaction score
My husband and I have just started ttc. I o'ed on the 15th and we bd before, during and after. af isn't supposed to be here until the 29th and it appears that it started almost a week early and my periods are ALWAYS regular. I can't figure out why it would have started early. I had thought maybe it was ib but I'm a little doubtful because even though it is very light it is still enough for me to have to use tampons.

I've had two bfn, one yesterday and one today (too early but I was curious). Can ttc cause you to have an early period? (tmi ahead) The first time I noticed the blood it was a very light red and since it has been brown tinged with red in a few places. I've also been experience light cramping for the last couple of days.

Does anyone have any similar experiences or advice? Any at all would be appreciated.

Sounds like implantation bleeding. With my dd i had the exact same symptoms.

Hi! I ovulated 15th and af due 29th!
If you look at my chart you'll see ive been experiencing this crazy spotting stuffiness :wacko: I tested bfn yesterday too :(
I can tell you that ive never had af any earlier with ttc, only earlier than usual ovulation will make af show earlier than expected.
Hope u get ur bfp (and me) xx

What a coincidence!? I am so new to this and just started TTC. I ovulated on the 15th too and BD just about everyday surrounding that day. I don't know if I am going crazy or what but I was in the bathroom every hour on the hour peeing last week and having sensitivity to smells and nausea. I bought two types of pregnancy test First response and Clear blue I took one of each on the 23rd BFN. The same results this morning. Last night my breast were so tender. I wasn't expecting my period until the 29th. This morning I wipe and there is a light pink streak of blood and throughout the day it graduated to bright red liquid day 1 spotting of AF and mild tolerable cramping. It's very abnormal for it to be so early. Keep us updated on what's happening. Since this only day one of the mystery I'll just monitor and see where it goes.

Good Luck Ladies!

Your only 9dpo so its too early for a bfp anyway. You should test again on Tuesday and Thursday if af hasn't shown :)

Thanks for replying everyone! I knew it was too early to test but I just couldn't talk myself out of it lol. I'm still having light bleeding. Nothing as heavy as my normal periods. I hope we all get our bfp's this month. I will keep updating until I know for sure its a bfn next week or so. Keep me updated on your symptoms and tests as well :D. Good luck and fx!

It is now almost completely gone atm Just some spotting. So unless it comes back stronger it only lasted for two days. I think its too good to be true that its ib. But I can't figure out why my af would be wonky all of the sudden either. Can't wait to test at the end of the week

I'm on day 3 of the mystery AF and it isn't like any other it's more than spotting but less than my regular AF. I had tolerable cramping the first day and only cramping in the morning the 2nd day. Last night I had the weirdest discomfort in my stomach it was almost as if my stomach muscle was tightening. TMI: Today I had no cramping and saw a small spot of brown on my pad and it is unusually light for a day 3. Any changes with you lilhobbit

How strange coz I started bleeding yesterday, no usual period cramps just blood when I wipe. I'm now 10-11 dpo and I'm trying to work out if its implantation bleeding or the start of af....this ttc malarkey is confusing!

From the month we started TTCing our DD1, my periods started coming 5-7 days early, even though they are usually clockwork. My explanation is that my body 'knew' that I wanted to conceive, and not having done so meant that it made my period come early so that we could start trying again quicker! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->