Early Pregnancy and Sex Dreams

MrsMoose

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I know, I had to laugh when I put the title up there, but I really wanted to get your thoughts on this. I'm pregnant for the 5th time (4 miscarriages previously - long history) and one of the give away signs for me is having sex dreams early on in the pregnancy. I made my husband nearly choke on his coffee when I tell him about the ones I've had which are completely random and totally inappropriate...

Does anyone else have any really random and very vivid sex dreams during early pregnancy? I find it hysterically funny (but not so funny at 4am when I wake up with cramps). Just wondered how common it is.

Thanks!

Carmen. :)

I think its very common. You have a lot of extra hormones and a lot of extra blood flow through your pelvis. What I do find though is I can be very horny when asleep but as soon as I'm actually awake those same hormones causing the horn, also cause sickness and general icckiness.

Oh thank God I'm not alone!! My husband thinks this is the funniest thing ever. I think I would really enjoy them if it weren't for the cramps!! :rofl:

Carmen. xx

I've had sex dreams the past few nights and I wake up because they are so vivid. Funny thing is only one of the three was with my husband, the other two were with actors. Colin Farrel (total hottie) and Jeremy Renner, who I dont think is hot. So weird. I think theyre the cause of my morning insomnia.
So... you are not alone : )

Oh yes. Mine are so vivid they wake me up. Agreed with earlier poster, though - I have zero drive when awake (bad ms) so DH gets really jealous if I mention "the dreams"!!

Yep, just had one involving a very looonnggg.... Kiss with Johnny depp. He wouldn't be my first Hollywood choice, but hey, I'll take it, lol!!

Oh my God why could I not have had Colin Farrell and Johnny Depp?? Instead I get Ronald Reagan and Prince Charles in a hot tub........

Oh my God why could I not have had Colin Farrell and Johnny Depp?? Instead I get Ronald Reagan and Prince Charles in a hot tub........

HAHAHAHAHA that's hilarious! i just snorted.
maybe they'll get better : )

LMBO!!!!! That is hilarious!!!! Sorry about that. How was it, lol?!?

Oh my gosh! Just when I thought ms was getting so bad I'd never smile again, I read this awesome post. Hilarious! Thanks for making my night :)

With my first child I had a sex dream about John Goodman! When I woke up I was a little confused....

Haha you're welcome ladies ;) I told a good friend about it yesterday and she also had weird sex dreams...but she also had the libido to go with it. Her poor husband, he said he felt so used!!

Krissykat - Ok I don't feel so bad about my dream now hahah, I would also have woken up a little confused LMAO :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->