early pregnancy symptoms, my bfp

amberwell

Reaction score

ok soo... i just took a test today and it is one of the dollar tree test(ya the crappy cheap ones) and i got the BFP... i was shocked it even came up positive at all let alone 3 days before my period was due( i know for a fact it is exactly 3 days i always track my period).. and i guess my symptoms were very mild.. the reason i took the test was because my husband mentioned my boobs looked bigger and me flat chested as can be was surprised.. i have had cramping like my period is going to start in my lower belly since 5 days before my period.. nausea when i eat and a few dizzy spells where i almost fell over...i have been peeing alot i feel like i have a bladder infection almost cause i have to go so much.. i have had slight insomnia and several migrane headaches... i wanted to share this with all in the two week wait cause it is frustrating and annoying. and all you can do is wait... did i mention i am some what moody lol.. ya so good luck to all.. lots and lots of sparkly baby dust!!!!

p.s for those of you who are really into wondering have not had alot of discharge like usual before my period and my cervix is high and soft and somewhat" open..

:bfp:

Congratulations and welcome to BnB! :hi: x

ok soo... i just took a test today and it is one of the dollar tree test(ya the crappy cheap ones) and i got the BFP... i was shocked it even came up positive at all let alone 3 days before my period was due( i know for a fact it is exactly 3 days i always track my period).. and i guess my symptoms were very mild.. the reason i took the test was because my husband mentioned my boobs looked bigger and me flat chested as can be was surprised.. i have had cramping like my period is going to start in my lower belly since 5 days before my period.. nausea when i eat and a few dizzy spells where i almost fell over...i have been peeing alot i feel like i have a bladder infection almost cause i have to go so much.. i have had slight insomnia and several migrane headaches... i wanted to share this with all in the two week wait cause it is frustrating and annoying. and all you can do is wait... did i mention i am some what moody lol.. ya so good luck to all.. lots and lots of sparkly baby dust!!!!

p.s for those of you who are really into wondering have not had alot of discharge like usual before my period and my cervix is high and soft and somewhat" open..

congrats! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

the crappy dollar tree tests rock! how can you go wrong for a buck ;) I used them a few times!

Congratulations!
wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months
xxx

Congrats and thanks for the symptom info!!! I am currently near the end of my 2ww and its good to know that everyone has differing symptoms.

Good luck with your pregnancy!

First and foremost CONGRATS!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: that is so exciting!!

and secondly, all of the symptoms you had, im having right now. and i am about 5 days away from AF showing. ive had bad pains in my left ovary, like someone pinched it. and it happens when i laugh. im really gassy (were you too?) and i too am going to the bathroom alot. i have larger brests so its hard to tell when i get bigger :rofl: and my cervix as well is high and soft. you just made my day!! :hugs:

once again congrats!! :hugs:

i forgot to mention that i am feeling sick when i eat too. ive been under alot of stress with my fiance breaking up with me, but its been this way awhile now. maybe a week? i eat many times a day, but never alot at one sitting.

congrats on your :bfp: hun!
and welcome to bnb!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"