Early pregnancy symptoms - same for all of your pregnancies?

chocolatechip

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Hope it's okay that I'm actually popping in from the TTC forums. I was just wondering...

For those of you who have had multiple pregnancies, were your early symptoms (within the first 3-5 weeks) generally the same? Did you have "telltale" symptoms where you "just knew" because you'd experienced them in previous pregnancies?

Well last time I got morning sickness bad early on. This time it took a while. If I hadn't had taken a test, I probably would not have noticed I was pregnant for a couple of weeks! Besides that though I do have a new symptom that I didn't have last time and it's bad hot flashes. I feel like I'm constantly running a fever even when the rest of the family is freezing. I have forbid the thermostat to go any higher that 70 😆 They can put on extra clothes. But I am limited on taking off.

Absolutely not for me! All my pregnancies have been so different.

Dd1-no early symptoms then I got bad morning sickness
Dd2-first symptom was constant burping?! No sickness in pregnancy
Ds-I had bad period cramps right before my bfp. Which is odd as I don't tend to get them. Bit of sickness in pregnancy.
This baby-I had extreme tiredness in the early days past ovulation. And the period cramps but a little earlier than last time. And I have sickness now if I don't eat regularly.

Good luck-hope this is your month :flower:

The only symptom I find stays the same for me is I get very anxious for no real reason in the days before AF is due. That horrible worried feeling in the pit of my stomach that I can't explain. For me it always makes me suspicious. As for other symptoms though they have differed massively from severe sickness to no symptoms what so ever.

I had vivid dreams about water both times before my BFPs. And I was breaking out which for me usually happens as my period ends not the week before it starts. However, this time, I got horrible gassy type cramps the day I found out that lasted for days, lots of anxiety, and slight nausea. I didn't get any of that with my DD.

The only thing that was the same between this one and my DD pregnancy is the vivid dreams I've been having. Other than that everything else has been so different.

First three were basically the same, horrific sickness and heartburn. And these last two have been basically the same, constipation, minimal sickness and insomnia, however this one is the only one that i have cried and cried with...

First pregnancy my only symptom was sore breasts, never got morning sickness (had a boy). Second pregnancy 0 symptoms... had a missed miscarriage around 8 weeks. 3rd pregnancy lots of morning sickness and sore breasts ( had girl). This pregnancy breasts aren't sore at all but the morning sickness is bad!

With all my pregnancy I've known well before I got bfp because I get a metallic taste in my mouth several times a day.
I still get it occasionally now at 6+ but not as much as early on.

With my first pregnancy I was actually on the pill and my period was 4 days late which never happens so I took a test which I assumed would be negative and then my period would show up the next day. Wrong! Haha. I had no symptoms prior to the missed period. This time though I ate a zucchini and immediately spat it out because it tasted awful and that's when I knew! Positive test the next day ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->