Early pregnancy symptoms

At what stage after conception did you have pregnancy symptoms and what were they?

Rumpskin,
I just got my :bfp: yesterday and to be honest with you, I didn't have a clue other then being late. (my temps a little too) I thought it was going to be a regular thing where I had already gone out and bought my girly things and bought some vitamins to help with O. It was a complete shock to me and still is. I wish I had a better answer. But i did want you to know that it doesn't always have symptoms. Good luck and kepp us posted! :dust:

Thanks for this. Congrats on your brilliant news x

Why do we do it to ourselves?! :cry:

I'm finding these last 3-4 days of tww unbearable. And all i have is one tender nipple and slightly bigger areloas (sp?). No more tired than usual, no more trips to the loo, no dizziness. One day I'm sure we'll invent the technology to know almost immediately! And it probably still won't be soon enough!!!

Good luck in the hunt for your BFPs everyone and good luck in staying sane (I think I already lost that race lol!!)

Joanne & dakini - Huge Congrats!!

Hiya Rumpskin!

I am in a similar boat, although my cycle is a lttle different.

AF: 26th Jan
BD: 1st, 3rd, 5th, 8th, 11th (x2 on 11th) and had ewcm on 8th and 11th

My cycles are so irregular that I am just going to test on 28th... but since 9th I have been having cramps on and off... not severe, just little pinches and twinges and I can't sleep on my stomach as it gets really uncomfortable if I put pressure on it and I always sleep on my stomach. I have been having tingly nipples for a couple of days and very tired and hungry.

I am hoping it is all a good sign... and your symtoms sound promising! Good luck and hope you get your :bfp: :hugs:

Cheers dears. Good luck to you too.

I think that AF is on her way as this morning, I was boiling hot when I woke up. I get this for about 4 days when AF rears her ugly head. :dohh:

Good luck girls.
When I got preg last time. I had cramps on and off from O, then I was tired and feeling hungry all the time, my boobs were really sore.
I had weird pains in my tummy not bad just like twinges and I felt really bloated.
Good Luck I hope you get a BFP and Congratulations to those who have got theres
Luv Cheryl xxx

Good luck!! Lots of baby dust!

When I got my bfp (I m/c jan) here were my symptoms:

1-Tiredness
2- dizziness
3-nausea (no vomiting)
4- Sore bbs
5-ratty and moody
6- sharp litttle prickles in my womb
7- 'just knew' right from conception
8- aching hips
9- extreme hunger
10- and last of all but most weird, my sense of smell was crazy haha

Btw- I had these symtpoms from around 5dpo :)
Baby dust!! xx

Thanks Girls, you have been so supportive.

I posted this in a reply to someone that I think witchy is on her way as I have had 2 nights of waking up very hot and I always get that with AF. Does anyone else get that?

Not had any AF cramps, nor really had any pregnancy symptoms (sore breasts) and I get really sore breasts before AF is due.

I have had light cramping for around 7-9 days now. I have also been really moody which is another AF symptom.

I guess with every pregnancy, symptoms change. When I fell pregnant in November, I was like a zombie (forgetful, nauseous, exhausted) and I feel 'normal' if there is such a thing.

xx

Almost immediately after O I found myself starving hungry, freezing cold and very tired...all the time! About a week later got sore bb's and started needing the loo every 5 minutes!!!

:hi:

oh my god it wasn't even that long ago and I can't remember what order and when they came! I just knew something was different from about 3dpo. I wrote down all my symptoms, but my book is at home!:dohh:

I had sensitive nipples, super sense of smell and twinges in my tummy, but I think most of it was mild, oh and I got very hot at night - my temperature just stayed up!

Only a few more days to go. Have got sore breasts today which is not a good sign - she must be looming :witch:

sore boobs can be a good sign, they are very common in fact...but they are also AF signs too :( Lots of luck though, and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->