Early pregnancy :)

jjbuttons

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So took test the other day and faint line- testing again today but so nervous! hopefully due around the 9th july and wondered anyone here in very early stages?

i still feel sick, back ache, tummy feels tight, lack energy and getting headaches- also lack appetite :( two things that triggered me in thinking i could be was the tiredness and lack appetite (~had with no1)

Anyway fingers x for later that the line is stronger! look forward to getting to know you all

xx:baby:

Congratulations! I hope the line is darker for you. A lot of us are nervous here, I won't relax until first tri is over!

Congrats! It's such a nerve-wracking time!! Good luck!! :) :)

Congratulations honey :hugs:

As you can see from my ticker, I am still in the very early stages too! 3 weeks and 5 days today - got my BFP at 10dpo. It's definitely nerve-racking, but with my first (this is my second) I found out at the same time and found it easy to aim for little milestones and taking each week as it comes until scan day. So my first is 4 weeks, then 6 weeks, then 8, then 12... Looking at 3 weeks and 5 days and thinking "I've got to get to at least 37" seems way too scary and daunting!

Congrats again!

Congratulations honey :hugs:

As you can see from my ticker, I am still in the very early stages too! 3 weeks and 5 days today - got my BFP at 10dpo. It's definitely nerve-racking, but with my first (this is my second) I found out at the same time and found it easy to aim for little milestones and taking each week as it comes until scan day. So my first is 4 weeks, then 6 weeks, then 8, then 12... Looking at 3 weeks and 5 days and thinking "I've got to get to at least 37" seems way too scary and daunting!

Congrats again!

I found out really early with my 2nd and 3rd (9dpo and 12dpo) and this time I was 4 Weeks and 6 days. I had actually already missed a period, but I have the same milestones too x

defo stronger line :) partner also seen it now - booking drs tomorrow eek :)

:) stronger line today so relieved

Found out a week earlier with first- good luck everyone *baby dust*

Attachments

• WP_20151101_003.jpg
    WP_20151101_003.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 28
I'm due around the same time, and I'm super uncomfortable with how different this pregnancy already is from my last. It feels too easy already, lol. I found out super early with both so I guess I'm just overly paranoid because this one is different.

Congrats and good luck!

May I join in? I'm 5 weeks as of Saturday. First test had a strong line but I thought it was an evap since it's only on one side. The second and third done yesterday both had faint lines. Though I did do a digital this morning and it said not pregnant but I'm at least 7 days late based on my 26 day normal cycle (though I ovulated a day or so earlier than normal I think). Hubby and I am positive I'm preggo so for now I'm in limbo. I've have a history of chemicals and losses so I'm hopeful for now. I've not really gone this long staying preggo and I didn't realize I had missed my period until I was at least 5 -7 days late. Nausea started yesterday, so far no cookie tossing but some good hefty dry heaving. Faint non painful cramping in the abdomen area the last couple of days. Tiredness overall resulting in napping at times. Slightly sore boobs with a slightly fuller feeling today. Of course I'm peeing a ton too. CM is thick with no color and off and on (a slight wet feeling down below). No signs of AF still yet. Cross your fingers for me ladies. I'm pretty sure I won't get a strong positive POS test until much further into pregnancy anyway so I don't have much to go by for now! Hubby is a retired GP and he's telling me the doctor won't perform a blood test until I'm at least 8 weeks to confirm (he interned and worked at the hospital we use for us). All I can do is hope, cross my fingers, and keep telling mini me to stay there for us! Hugs and congrats to you who got your BFPs! We've been TTC for about 4 years now with 4 losses already.

Oh and I tried to drink a cup of peppermint tea this morning and it upset my tummy loads >.< I love peppermint tea too :(

I love a cuppa but now on decaf (if drink normal feel really sick) that was one of my symptoms :)

Congrats guys if you haven't already join the July sparkles group ;)

Hope you get the bfp soon hun try another brand or not drink anything before etc....

Xx

Hi there :wave:.. Im due July 14th!! So glad you got darker lines!

For those of you that are worried... every pregnancy is different! With my DS 2 I didn't get a BFP until 16 dpo. This pregnancy I had a major sqinter on 8 dpo and took another the am of 9dpo and it was a definite positive. It really just depends on how long it takes for implantation to take place :)!

I managed to get an appointment to get an ultrasound and consult done. I've been sent over to a high risk doctor to be seen for mini me. So far so good though. We stocked the cabinet today with three kinds of crackers for me. I've been drinking loads of water and everything so far is looking good. I go in on the 16th of this month. The obgyn office I spoke to today wouldn't even touch me as a patient because of my high risk status apparently (didn't know I was) but I was told because I'm on oxygen therapy for my severe asthma, high blood pressure and tachycardia problems alone that made me very much a high risk pregnancy. Hubby and I are worried but trying to take it one day at a time. I've already hit a milestone of not losing mini me within 4 days or less of my late monthly. I've already gone 7 days past AF due date so every day is a blessing right now. I have 12 sleeps until I find out for sure how mini me is holding out in there and I get a definitive answer as to whether or not to start any baby projects. I hope you're all doing alright out there. July 9th 2016 right now is best I can tell for a due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->