Early scan - No sign of pregnancy

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
I've spent the day in hospital. I've had a scan done and they couldn't see any sign of pregnancy. My pregnancy levels are really low. It's either ectopic, very early pregnancy or I'm going to miscarry. They couldn't tell from the scan. I go back for bloods on Wednesday and a scan Monday.

I'm just wondering if anyone had similar experience?

If your ticker is right then you wouldn't see anything on the scan Hun. Some pregnancies can't be spotted until 6+ weeks. What did they see?

I suppose they're the experts mate, but I reckon lots of people on here would tell you it's too early to lose hope. Good luck.

Did they say what your levels are Hun? If you ovulated late it's possible there was just nothing to see yet? If you are sure about your dates (ovulation, lmp) then they normally would like to see at least a sac by now. Having had an ectopic there were a few signs tho and you haven't mentioned any if them which is a positive. Thinking of you and hoping all turns out okay.

If I go off BBT then I'd say November 2nd. I don't use OPKs though.

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/C8F10BC4-5F0F-48EF-9F51-9E29D4030A79-263-0000000FD7C79159_zpsa8ec68c3.jpg

I hope everything turns out ok!! why did you go to the hospital in the first place? xx

Today's blood test confirmed my worst fear. I had miscarried our baby :(

So sorry doll :( with my m/c I found out at 11 weeks that baby stopped growing at 6 weeks, what a kick in the teeth. You will get through it though hun, like I did and now I have a little girl and 1 on the way. So there is hope
Wishing you well
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"