Early scan no yolk found updated low heartrate

rachlou

Reaction score
Please can some one help me i have been for a early scan today following 2 miscarriages last year.... I had a gestational sac measuring 5w 3days but couldnt see anything else is this normal have got to wait 2 weeks for another scan and feel like im going crazy.... They never offered to do bloods so dont no my hcg levels they just did another pregnancy test.... Thanx

didnt want to read and run hun, although i dont know - but someone here will offer advice im sure :) try not to worry :)

perhaps contact your doctor to test your levels whilst your waiting on next scan? x

I had a scan around then, and there was nothing in there.
Went back a week later, and there it was.

I know it's not easy - try not to worry.

Hugs! X

no advice but lots and lots of luck you hon, fingers crossed. xx

I think 5 weeks is a bit early. But, give it a week and they should be able to spot your LO in there!

Try not to worry. If you're really concerned get in touch with the EPAU and ask them if they can arrange an earlier scan. Or badger your GP to do some blood work.xxx

Did you ask them if it was normal? The doctor would have better advice than we can. Best of luck!

They didnt seem to concerned but they wasnt too concerned when blood was falling out of me at seventeen weeks pregnant wasnt even offered a scan, they just listenend and told me to go home so tend to go by other ppls experiences more so.... Been told to many times not to worry its normal by gynocologists

I had an early scan at 5 weeks with this pregnancy and all we could see a sac, and my levels were at 5500. We went back a week later and there was a yolk and a embryo with a heartbeat!

So have been for follow up scan and now there is a yolk sac and a faint heartbeat however they said its 50/50 and they would like to see a strong heartrate at 7 weeks dont no how im going to cope the next 10 days x

Hope everything works out for the best, you will be in my thoughts :hugs:

Oh I'm sorry, I have no experience at all in this situation but it's good that things have developed and it could be that you just ovulated later and perhaps the baby isn't as far on as you think? hence the fainter heartbeat? I have my fingers crossed for you. Xx

What was the baby measuring and what was the heart rate? I am hoping for the best for you!

Hi the sac was measuring 7 weeks with a yolk sac (which wasnt there 2 weeks ago) and they never told me the heart x

I was told the heartbeat wont show until 6/7 weeks, so sounds normal hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->