early scan today!!

Pandasnax

Reaction score
On Saturday I experienced pains with bits of brown blood so went to a&e they crossed off the possibility of an eptopic pregnancy and said seeing as the blood isnt red and my pains arnt major that all should be ok, however she booked me in for a scan just to be safe abd I am worrying so much that theu wont find a heart beat ect! I still have pregnancy symptoms and feel nauseous not to mention today was the first day I experianced actually being sick! I dont know why im so worried think this is manly a "get stuff off my chest" thread but I was also wondering if anyone else has had brown discharge on early pregnancy and all was ok ? Xx

Hi all! Went for the scan yesterday and the littlw bean is absolutely fine :) even saw its little heart beat and found out im 2 days more than I thought haha very relieved and was reassured that bleeding is quite common in early pregnancy just hopeing its a sticky one was nice to see a strong heart beat :) thank you xxx

Fantastic news! I have also had some brown spotting and im terrified! Having scan next monday x

Yay fantastic news! So very happy for you and enjoy the holidays!

Fantastic news! I have also had some brown spotting and im terrified! Having scan next monday x

Thats what I had too like the brown discharge at the end of a period, they said its very normal as long as its not bright red with clots a bit of blood is normall hope all goes ok! Post update on here so I know all goes ok or pm me good luck xx

Thankyou. Im terrified. Had a small amount of brown last friday then nothing all weekend then some more yesterday. Only had mild cramps and no red blood. I called the midwife who told me its common and she has 2 or 3 calls a week about spotting and very often everything is fine. Im just so scared. This is an ivf pregnancy and we were trying nearly 4 years so I think I would be scared.
Im glad all is ok for you and feel a little happier knowing they told you its normal.
Ill be 6+4 on monday when I have my scan so hopefully we will be able to see something and get some answers x

:waves: I had brown spotting too and everything seems to be fine. :) I actually still have it half the time when i wipe. Had my blood taken three times and my hcg was doing what it was supposed to do. Had a scan at 5+3 and saw the gest sac and yolk sac. Going back at 7+4 to make sure fetal pole and hb are present. I'm sure they are as everything seems to be normal. Don't worry to much about brown spotting :) I know its easier said than done.

Thanks emi im trying to be positive. Just wish monday would hurry up x

I know what you mean I wish Friday would hurry up so badly!

thinking of you, i had brown spotting then a bright red bleed at around 6 weeks and my scan was fab little baby was just getting comfy! im still worried tho i go back again on monday for another scan fingers crossed everything is still ok xxxx

thinking of you, i had brown spotting then a bright red bleed at around 6 weeks and my scan was fab little baby was just getting comfy! im still worried tho i go back again on monday for another scan fingers crossed everything is still ok xxxx

Everything will be great!
::sprinkling healthy baby dust all over you::

Thankyou. Im terrified. Had a small amount of brown last friday then nothing all weekend then some more yesterday. Only had mild cramps and no red blood. I called the midwife who told me its common and she has 2 or 3 calls a week about spotting and very often everything is fine. Im just so scared. This is an ivf pregnancy and we were trying nearly 4 years so I think I would be scared.
Im glad all is ok for you and feel a little happier knowing they told you its normal.
Ill be 6+4 on monday when I have my scan so hopefully we will be able to see something and get some answers x

Trt not to worry im sure everything will be ok :) I was 6+5 at my scan and I saw a strong heart beat and im sure you will too :) good luck with everything and as yiur pic says 'think positive' sending lots of baby dust xxx

Thankyou im trying not to worry. Monday is taking ages to come around x

Im spotting again. Only red this time. Do I call someone? Im so scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back