Early Signs

P

pjfunnybunny

Hi ladies

just wanted to tell all the other obsessive sympton spotters out there like me of my recent find.

while searching the net for v. early pregnancy symptoms I found another forum (not putting name here in case were not meant to????) and there was a thread of early pregnancy symptoms by ladies with :bfp:
Alot of them listed their symptoms as early as 2DPO, so if your like me and are sure what your feeling is just in your head maybe it isnt after all :)

One lady even said that the only thing she did differently the month she got her :bfp: was that everytime she saw babydust on the screen she rubbed it then rubbed her tummy! Bizarre sounding yes but i now cant not do it everytime i see it lol!

:dust: to all (dont forget to give it a big rub lol)

PJ xxx

haha this is really cute! rubbing the baby dust on her tummy :)
hehe, i'd best not do it right now as i'm at work and im sure people would be wondering what i was up to!

I think in a way you may get some symptoms super early but at the same time i think its alot to do with your head playing tricks on you hehe.

Gooood luck

Savannah x

I cant help but rub it now tho lol!

Im wondering if maybe its just cause the ovulation day was different than they thought?

Good luck to you too

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back