Early stages! Very very dizzy!

juicycouture

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I am 4wks and 3 days, pregnancy number 2 as i had early MC last year at 4 weeks 5 days! As you can probably tell i am very anxious and constantly worrying!
Tho im feeling a wee positive as my symptoms are extremely worse this time around! Especially dizziness and nausea?? Anyone got any remedies?? Ive been in bed all day :-( x

Make sure you're hydrated, eating small snacks that always include protein can help a lot. And hang in there, the dizziness is usually just in the very early week or 2 and should get better soon!

Oh I feel ya! I was very dizzy in my early weeks! What helped me was lots of water & snacking. I pretty much snacked all day & then had a regular sized meal at dinner time.

I can second that the dizziness will pass :) I had it off and on for the first few weeks after I found out I was preggo. Drink fluids and make sure you have something in your stomach all the time, even if it's not very much. A few crackers or an apple even. It will stop you from getting dehydrated and weak and making the dizziness and nausea worse.

I can definitely say that I feel the same way. I notice it when I am hungry which is like every two hours. I have began to pack baggies of snacks for throughout the day such as dry cereal and crackers and yogurt. It has really helped me cut that feeling. But boy oh boy on the days that I forget, I feel like i'm going to pass out

So glad I'm not the only one :flower:
I'm dizzy at the moment. I'm keeping hydrated x

Me too im dizzy all the time. And I feel dumb!? at the same time. Lol

Hello lovely ladies!
Thanks for all your replies!!
The dizziness has passed for now.. Im now 5weeks & 2 days and im considering myself quite lucky as i only have tingling nipples and some dull back ache on and off! Anyone else experience very little symptoms?

Got my 1st doctor appointment tomorrow so will see what dr says tomorrow

Xxxx

In my experience symptoms such as morning sickness don't start until closer to 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->