Early start of BFP or Evap,pg.2,pg.5,pg7,pg.9,pg10, pg 11,final update pg13

I know im posting a bit late, but on all of the tests you posted a few days ago, I saw lines on all of them. Without tiliting screen or anything! Good luck! bebedustttxx

Thanks for all of your support this month ladies but the :witch: got me!!! I had a feeling that something wasnt right when my tests never got any darker and all I got was those faint barely there lines. I never got a good definate line on a FRER either, so it was either all evaps or I had a chemical.

I am not taking it that hard this month though, because over my LTTC I am starting to develop a thick skin. I got a little teary eyed this morning but I quickly got myself back together and stopped. After all there is no sense in crying over spilled milk. I think i am going to take the month of December off from TTC altogether. I am going to push TTC on the back burner until my DH and I can afford to do our IUI which will hopefully be sometime early next year. I honestly think that if I was going to get pregnant without the help of a DR than it would of hapened on it's own by now. The sooner I accept this, the better off i will be for the time being and the less heart ache I will feel until we can do the IUI.

:hugs: so sorry she got you, I def saw lines!
Come on ladies let's go boycott FRERs, I think they should know there tests are crap! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->