*EARLY SYMPTOM SPOTTING* - please add yours!

HollyRachael

Trying for first buba <3
Reaction score
hey everyone i thought id make another post for all the girls who are getting symptoms, to share them and see everyone elses! il start :)

i dont know how many days ovulated i am :S but i was due 11th feb, and its not come, i tested neg on fri just gone, and tested this morning and was neg.

- itcy nipples
- constipation and gas (tmi)
- pains in my legs
- stomach cramp and niggly twinges above my lady bits
- backache to the sides and middle of my back
- always tired
- feeling sick all the time
- very watery/slimy discharge..

any ideas/contributions would be handy lol! baby dust too all :dust:xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hmmm:
Itchy boobs
Gas (tmi)
Heartburn
just feeling odd
Bad taste in mouth

Baby dust to one and all xxx

Thanks hun sounds like me! Ive also been getting really watery/slimy CM.. feels like ive wet myself sometimes (tmi) is that a symptom too? xxxx

i am only 5 dpo....but i have:
no sore breasts (i do most cycles)
loads of cm
Scratchy throat/runny nose but no cold
had cramping from 2 dpo to 4 dpo and nothing since so far.
Gas

Hope this is it! Baby dust to alll!

ilovehim89 - have you got watery strectchy fertile cm?? xxxx

im getting that its like slime aswell.. are u getting that sorry for tmi. and ive been getting that too but still a BFN x

im 7 days late but think i had implantation following 3 days of cramping and incerase lotion like discharge since then

headache
horrible taste in my mouth !
sensetive nipples today
felt nauseas this morning
had a fair bit of twinges around my ovaries for a couple of days and in my lower tummy but thats all gone now :wacko:

Still having lotion like cm not slimey really. white in colour and lot of it ! keep thinking its a sign of af but FX'D shes not shown up yet!!

fingers crossed for your BFP soon" xx

I am 5dpo today, since yesterday i have been having
slight cramping
yesterday in fmu, when i wiped(TMI) there was bright red blood(sorry guys), nothing today though
lotiony cm
twinges/pulling
backache
headache
left nipple hurts badly
Yesterday morning-stuffy nose when woke up(gone in a few hrs)
today - sore throat when woke up(doesnt hurt now)
Stomach just feels weird

yes i am...at like 3 dpo I got a lot of the slimy when i wiped yuck lol...and it was two days since DH and I dtd so it wasnt that, i am only 5 dpo so i cant test yet lol...well i CAN but its not a good idea since im 100% sure it will be (-) this early LOL

Great Thread Ladies,

Here are my symptoms so far,

Let me begin by saying I think I O'd Earlier than I normally do (CD14-16). This cycle I think i O'd CD6-cd10.

Beginning 1-5dpo: I've had constant running/stuff nose. I wake up every morning multiple times and have to blow my nose.
I've had this everyday so far
Beginning like 6-7dpo: Sore bbs and I've had this ever since. Some days worse than others and even sharp shooting pains in boobs.
9dpo-AF cramps at night. Feel like she was coming for sure but it's way too early.
10dpo-same as above. Tested as the POAS took over my brain lol and Faint Positive Maybe or a Evap
11dpo-Same as above Tested FMU and BFN *bummer* :(
12dpo-Extremely Sore bbs, Severe Af cramps (all day), waves of nausea. Holy moly backaches lower and middle back. Chest pain. Stomach feels really tight as if I've been doing sit ups.

I hope we get our:bfp:Soon

Great Thread Ladies,

Here are my symptoms so far,

Let me begin by saying I think I O'd Earlier than I normally do (CD14-16). This cycle I think i O'd CD6-cd10.

Beginning 1-5dpo: I've had constant running/stuff nose. I wake up every morning multiple times and have to blow my nose.
I've had this everyday so far
Beginning like 6-7dpo: Sore bbs and I've had this ever since. Some days worse than others and even sharp shooting pains in boobs.
9dpo-AF cramps at night. Feel like she was coming for sure but it's way too early.
10dpo-same as above. Tested as the POAS took over my brain lol and Faint Positive Maybe or a Evap

11dpo-Same as above Tested FMU and BFN *bummer* :(
12dpo-Extremely Sore bbs, Severe Af cramps (all day), waves of nausea. Holy moly backaches lower and middle back. Chest pain. Stomach feels really tight as if I've been doing sit ups.

I hope we get our:bfp:Soon

had similiar to you !! so fingers crossed for some optimism to stay with me !!xx

Thanks Summerlily. I really hope this is my month for my little blessing!

It all started with the spotting:

I have no idea what my DPO is but on the 7th I had light pinkish/brownish spotting that lasted 3.5 days. I was sort of expecting AF to show up on the 10th or 11th. I also never get spotting before a period and they usually last about a week and are super heavy. This only rarely showed up in my knickers and only on my tissue paper (tmi sorry!)

Starting the 12th I had one sore and itchy boob which later expanded to both.

My boobs feel heavier, tender when I touch them and my nipples look super big these days

13th took a HPT and got a BFN...grrr...but boobs were hurting more.

14th Had cramping in my ovaries and pelvis.

Today: had some creamy white/yellow cm all day. Feel "wet" all the time.

In general I feel REALLY tired in the middle of the day. I've also had a stuffy nose and lots of headaches. Foul smells are really getting to me as well.

FXed for your BFP soon!!! Hope you get it! :)

~ Heartburn
~ Cravings.
~ Constipation.
~ Gas, lots of it.
~ Nausea.
~ Backache.
~ Stomach cramps.
~ Being extra tired.
~ Boobs feel heavier and fuller. Somewhat sore.

It all started with the spotting:

I have no idea what my DPO is but on the 7th I had light pinkish/brownish spotting that lasted 3.5 days. I was sort of expecting AF to show up on the 10th or 11th. I also never get spotting before a period and they usually last about a week and are super heavy. This only rarely showed up in my knickers and only on my tissue paper (tmi sorry!)

Starting the 12th I had one sore and itchy boob which later expanded to both.

My boobs feel heavier, tender when I touch them and my nipples look super big these days

13th took a HPT and got a BFN...grrr...but boobs were hurting more.

14th Had cramping in my ovaries and pelvis.

Today: had some creamy white/yellow cm all day. Feel "wet" all the time.

In general I feel REALLY tired in the middle of the day. I've also had a stuffy nose and lots of headaches. Foul smells are really getting to me as well.

FXed for your BFP soon!!! Hope you get it! :)

I had that random cold that came from no where !! just hit me with a stuffy nose ! but even my favourite stuff ( like the apple scented dettol - expencsice but i paid that price to clean my kitchen sides with because i LOVED the smell!! lol ) but even that smells horrific ! along side a horrid taste in my mouth that no amount of food or water will shift! xx

hi im 10dpo my symptoms are sore boobs achey back crampin in left side gassy cramping in my legs felt sicky this morn constantly hungry and peein tierd even more than usuall the other day i had a blocked nose then a runny nose i feel pregnant also when i was brushing my teeth this morn my gums started to bleed which they never do, this happened when i was pregnant with my first i really hope i get my bfp hope we all do good luck :dust: to you all xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->