early symtoms anyone?

sarahwantland

Reaction score
Hey! I do not know how far along I would be if I am pregnant. I think I ovulated two or three days ago. Fiance and I did BD.I was just wondering if anybody else has has symptoms this early on? I think I might be. Otherwise it could be explained by other things. Today I am having some light headed feelings and dizziness. I also have felt warmer to the point where I had to take off my sweater and put on a tank top and capris. The bbs are a bit more sore. And two days ago I had a metallic taste in my mouth. Anybody else having symptoms? I have been pregnant once before. I never had many symtoms because I ended up miscarrying at seven weeks. I would love to hear from other women because googling only gets you so far.
I hope this is not all in my head! I test in 11 more days.:happydance:

Hiya
Im not how many dpo I ameother but in the past where I have thought I was preg I wasnt. It was all pmt signs. I convinced myself that I was and then af would come. Try and not concentrate on every little symptom it drives u made otherwise lol.
I really hope you are.
My preg symptoms came after I knew and was like 8 weeks along but everyone is different.

I don't find this site helpful everyone seems to read ur post and not comment I thought that posting something on here an sharing your thoughts no one really replies so I thought I would reply to urs as no one has done so :)

Hey! I do not know how far along I would be if I am pregnant. I think I ovulated two or three days ago. Fiance and I did BD.I was just wondering if anybody else has has symptoms this early on? I think I might be. Otherwise it could be explained by other things. Today I am having some light headed feelings and dizziness. I also have felt warmer to the point where I had to take off my sweater and put on a tank top and capris. The bbs are a bit more sore. And two days ago I had a metallic taste in my mouth. Anybody else having symptoms? I have been pregnant once before. I never had many symtoms because I ended up miscarrying at seven weeks. I would love to hear from other women because googling only gets you so far.
I hope this is not all in my head! I test in 11 more days.:happydance:

Hi Hope you alright. If you ovulated two/three days ago i dont know but it might be unlikely that you have any sypmtoms because they really do come after implantation which scientlfically cant be possible two days after ovulation. I hope your mind is not playing games with you because you may end up reading too much into every symptom. Try to keep busy and forget about it until second week. The week when af comes. I am currently 8DPO and i can tell you that i see no symptom at all save for a bit of breast increase and ofcourse that makes me feel out this month.... good luck. Yeah many people read and go on this site

You know..You are right. I am so excited to be a mom I could be reading into every little sign. Now, I googled whether some women can know early on before implantation. Some women have said that they can. The truth be told..I don't want to get my hopes up. I will wait until I test in ten more days to see.:dust:

I agree with you ladies. I try not to look into things until the week AF is suppose to show and usually I try not to look into it too much. I am guilty of posting "symptoms" and then the next day when I feel fine, I feel goofy for even posting it. lol

these ladies are right... put it to the back of your mind, this is my second month trying and last month i thought i had all the symptoms but it was just me trying to convince myself i was pg.... sending you lots of :dust:

I am only 2dpo and trying really hard not to make everything a symptom. Trying being the operative word lol

:blush:this is true.. I could be craving things because I am ovulating still. I do crave on those days. UNtil I take the test this Thanksgiving I do not know for sure. If this is not the month I can keep trying.

I ovulated 7 days ago. Over weekend had weird pain in boobs but only here and there on them not the full breast. I have also had pains in lower abdomen left right and middle again twinges more than aches or cramps, but these are increasing. I've had a headache all day today and yesterday was very thirsty. Bit of skin break out today. Mood ok - can get things done if sat on bum but any physical exertion I can't be bothered with I'm going to sleep in a mo.
For past 5 months I've thought symptoms may be there but not. This is the first month I got a super bfp opt. though.
Who knows. Me and man did it day before of and after ov

I have had some cramping. Its been pretty mild and could be because of ovulation. I don't know. Does anybody's sense of smell heighten during ovulation? I have been having weird pahntom smells that past three days. It could be I am smelling scented candles from downstairs apartment. I checked the vents and the smell does not seem to be coming from there..Hmm. You never know. I am just taking it easy and trying to relax until next Thursday!:brat: I want cupcakes and cinnamon roles!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->