Early thinking- nursury ideas??

I want a blue and brown nursery for a boy and a pink and brown for a girl, I def want to find out the sex when I am pregnant.

I would want to find out the sex of the baby before he/she is born. I hate surprises :blush: LOL! But I would still do the nursery in neutral colours..I want a cream/yellow room, with a Jungle theme! :cloud9:

ahh yes... thought about this plenty.
For a girl we're going to go light green walls with white trim and furniture with a small white chandelier for a light fixture. The bedding is going to be bright pink floral with matching drapes.
For a boy I want to put up a white chair rail and paint dark blue below and lighter above. Have a nice manly dark stained furniture with a transportation and Public service theme (ie: firetrucks/ police cars etc.)

I think most women who are waiting to concieve have thought about this at one point of another..ha, anyway since I dont want to find out what the baby is, I want yellow walls with a jungle mirrial on one wall. I also want chesnut colored furniture. Since its a jungle african feel I would want everything to revolve around that theme with yellow and green being the main colors. I even have some of the blankets and such bought already.

I think most women who are waiting to concieve have thought about this at one point of another..ha, anyway since I dont want to find out what the baby is, I want yellow walls with a jungle mirrial on one wall. I also want chesnut colored furniture. Since its a jungle african feel I would want everything to revolve around that theme with yellow and green being the main colors. I even have some of the blankets and such bought already.

Next do a nice animal theme

Ok, now that I have 10 posts and my 10 minute time out is up. Seriously, WTF?? Here is the link to what I'm putting in the baby's room, no matter which gender. https://www.whatisblik.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=B&Product_Code=BL-106A
Space Invaders rule!

Ok, now that I have 10 posts and my 10 minute time out is up. Seriously, WTF??

most people get the hint the first time they are told the rules?

Apparently I was only at 9 posts and I was only trying to preview it anyway. Also, posting a clickable link is different than one you would have to copy and paste to view. I wouldn't have tried the third time if I'd known the 3 strike rule which the kindly little notice didn't mention. But whatever, life goes on.

I would love to do something really creative. Id paint the walls cream and paint murals on the walls. Not sure what of though since it would have to be done before I had a baby and I wouldnt want to know the sex. Hello kitty would be awesome for a baby girl though :)

I did a southwest theme for Liam, I am also an artist, went from a terracotta color to a deep navy on the ceiling which I have a nightlight that shines stars on. Dreamcatchers, really cool southwest decorations, a wrought iron sun. And a painting that I've had for years that fits the theme. We are thinking of changing it up here very soon, though, probably to something with airplanes and cars (his current favorites). If I have another, I have NO IDEA what to do. I like the animal theme, fits either sex, but as usual, I will want to know asap....that's just how I roll! LOL

For a girl (and now I'm really hoping for one, even though I actually wanted all boys :dohh:) I'm having cream walls, pine furniture and roses.. I've got some fabric rose vine things that I'm going to put above the window etc and a giant paper rose and everything will pretty much be rose themed and pale pink detailed. :)

For a boy I'm not too sure, probably cream and light browns with a winnie the pooh theme. :D

xxx

I have no idea, we have black carpets upstairs (I know but they are lovely with my white and silver walls etc) but no so nice for a nursery! Help :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->