Early twenties question

Newlywed2012

Reaction score
Hey girls, not sure about you but I'm shocked so many at TTC rather than NTNP. I have to day until I came on here I didn't know it was such a big thing about watching your cycle with BT and CM etc. anyways my question was have any of you struggled to get pregnant in the first few months of NtNP and decided to increase your chances by TTC via charting etc? God it seems like every Mel,joe and Jordan is getting pregnant around me. Not sure if I should start charting or if I'm being to OCD on it. I have to say I like being in control and find it hard just to let things happen. My plan was to NPNT by having sex every 2-3 days. This could be hard as we work long hours but we have both said we will commit more time in the bedroom. Xx

Im a casual charter, just to know when im due and when i O.
This helps when it comes to TTC then you know where you are.
Can be easy to obsess over it though!

Devoting more time to the bedroom isnt a bad thing ;)

when i first joined here i was suprised at the amount of people charting. It would be easy to be sweeped up into it all.

personal i don't chart. i use a app that was designed to track when af is due because it gives a rough guess of when o is due and we bd around that time.

i prefer being more relaxed towards it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->