early weaning.

well im a single parent nd dont get help at all =[ so it is really hard to feed him every 1 1/2 - 2 hrs aswell as evrything else xx

Honestly, if our weaning experience is anything to go by, it takes way more time to do a combination of solids and milk than milk alone, regardless of how often you have to feed! :lol:

what formula do u use? have u recently switched? i know that if u change formula brands green/ funny coloured/ different textured poo sometimes happens during the switch over.

I would hazard at guess that its the hungry baby formula thats too rich for him if he doesnt need it, thats making his nappies a greeny colour

well im a single parent nd dont get help at all =[ so it is really hard to feed him every 1 1/2 - 2 hrs aswell as evrything else xx

Honestly, if our weaning experience is anything to go by, it takes way more time to do a combination of solids and milk than milk alone, regardless of how often you have to feed! :lol:

100% agree, before Noah was weaned it was a million time easier and quicker to just give milk, than it is now with messing about warming food up, feeding, cleaning up the huge mess, changing clothes if nessasary and then wash up/steralise everything ready for the next meal. Im on my own most of the time 2, OH away at uni. I dot believe its safe to wean him yet, in my opinion he is a newborn. Noah fed constantly BF for the 1st three months. So everything else just has to wait until he's napping or down for the nite. I agree with everyone else when they say growth spurt, just ride it out. Everything will be back to normal soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->