Easiest meitai back carry?

Vici

Mum to a LTTC princess!!
Reaction score
I have always carried Imi on my front but want a back carry. I'm very worried about how they go on and how i would do it when i get her out of the car so any tips would be greatly appreciated x

I've only tried it with a connecta at home, but I do the first one I saw online, the one where you sit LO down in the MT, then sit in front of them and tie the waist strap round you, then reach over and put the shoulder straps on, stand up and tighten. Not sure if that would work in the car though!

i've never done a mei tai back carry but i would think the easiest way would be to tie on your MT (waist straps) then pop baby on your back.... you can either 'superman' her round o sit her on your hip and slide round ! (tho i fing 'superman' is much easier) then lie forward, use one hand to support her and the otherhand to pull up the Mei Tai and tie it up :)

Thanks girls, gonna give it a go when she wakes up :D

It's easy peasy. I tie it round my waist, then sit Dexter on my hip, scoot him round to my back, lean forward, and pull up the body of the carrier. I do rucksack-style carry rather than crossing the straps at the front. then corss them under his butt and tie at front again :D

Well I tried it and got it on fine but she didn't seem to like it! It also seemed tlike the straps were digging in her legs :( Will give it another go later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->