Eastenders - Amy

Tegans Mama

home edding mum of 2
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that baby Amy, who should be over a year old by now, still looks 6 months old? :wacko: :haha:

:rofl: i did notice she was young but i dont really watch it so i wasnt sure how old she was ment too look!

We noticed this too they've definitely swapped babies, she looked way older not so long ago and suddenly there's a really young baby on it weird.

Wasn't Amy born premature? Might be that they are trying to be true to life because she may be a little smaller! You'll probably find someone complained that she would be smaller and so they changed her?? Just a thought mind!

You watch, in a few weeks time she will be walking around with long hair.

Some soaps forget that we notice these things and just hope that we accept the change.

You never know they might be going for the maggy simpson theme and she will be 6 months old in 2020

You watch, in a few weeks time she will be walking around with long hair.

Some soaps forget that we notice these things and just hope that we accept the change.

You never know they might be going for the maggy simpson theme and she will be 6 months old in 2020

:rofl: :rofl: Everytime I watch it it irritates the hell outta me, I was watching it in November and Amy was in bed and when she woke up she cried exactly like a newborn (heard it through baby monitor..) :haha: Totally mind spinning :rofl: I remember last year at Christmas she was meant to be two months, and she looked about six, and then now she still looks the same age..

Yeah she was born at 26weeks I think, so it could be that they are trying to keep it as close to real life as poss

I noticted roxy was giving her juice out of a TT bottle with a TEAT!!!! Tut tut Enders!!!

But that's not close to real life having a baby that looks more like a toddler for ages and then suddenly a new tiny baby coming along. It's so annoying lol.

I know you can't give squash to a baby out of a bottle but why is this also isn't it bad to give a baby any type of squash no matter what method? Hmmm.

Wasn't Amy born premature? Might be that they are trying to be true to life because she may be a little smaller! You'll probably find someone complained that she would be smaller and so they changed her?? Just a thought mind!

I was going to say that too :thumbup: xx

I know you can't give squash to a baby out of a bottle but why is this also isn't it bad to give a baby any type of squash no matter what method? Hmmm.

Its ok to give them juice so long as its 10 parts water, one part juice.

Giving it from a bottle with a teat is very very bad for their teeth, it leaves the sugars on their teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->