Eastenders and Corrie spoiler

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
Both quite big storylines if they really do happen

Eastenders
Janine gets kidnapped by Michael on her wedding day. He only wants her money and she's making him sign a pre nup so he kidnaps her and gets the ransom money. She is leaving at the end of the year until early next year so this could be why :shrug: Maybe she realises it was Michael and leaves Walford.
Anyone know when her baby is due?

Corrie - I don't think it's very likey
Marcus and Maria fall in love :shrug: I just can't see them turning a gay character straight/bi

I think the Corrie one might actually happen, they seem to be close at the min, probably the build up to the storyline!

Maybe yeah, just seems odd.

The EE one seems very likely x

I feel sorry for janine in a way even though she's a cow ba, was really hoping there would be a happy ending for once :roll:
I cant see the eastenders one happening though. Xx

Michael does seem to love her but his face when she mentioned the prenup was a bit angry looking so its possible. I'm not to sure on the corrie one though xx

I thought that about corrie yesterday! It'll end up an affair I reckon, because Marcus wants kids so badly so he'll use Maria.

haha, I have thought about this waaaay too much :shock:

xo

Love Eastenders and i also do like Janine after seeing her with pat when she was passing away.

oooh Michael is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic isn't he though...x

I also thought this yesterday about corrie I think it could happen!!!

I have diagnosed Micheal with Aspergers so I hope he does not do that lol.

I can see that happening with corrie.

Also I read on yahoo news today that
It is Rita in Corrie who gets kidnapped on her wedding day, it didn't say nothing else about the story line though.

Hopefully it got confused a bit and it doesn't happen in Eastenders. :)

Maybe Maria will agree to have a baby with him and coparent? That'd make more sense.......bit like Sean and Violet except she done a runner :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->