Eastenders and Hollyoaks question...

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Iv been missing the soaps here and there...so can somebody tell me...

In Hollyoaks what happened to baby Max? Last time i watched it i saw Russ kidnap him...whats going on now??

And in Eastenders...have they told us who the father is to Heathers baby??

xx

I dunno bout Holyoaks as havent had time to watch but I did hear that Darren is the dad of heathers baby

russ has still got max and jacqui has gone after them, thers been no mention of them recently, and eastenders, no not been revealed on the show yet :) xx

I thought it would be Phil...whos Darron?

darren is dawns little brother and libby's boy friend
is it deffinatly someone from the square? i have missed a few episodes as well

On the topic of hollyoaks, has anyone heard about amy barnes being murdered in real life?

On the topic of hollyoaks, has anyone heard about amy barnes being murdered in real life?

:saywhat: where you hear this?? on this mornin yesterday when they so soapbox it said amy is returnin to screen in september :shrug:

and as for eastenders... i cant imagine phil even looking at heather :wacko: lol x

:saywhat: where you hear this?? on this mornin yesterday when they so soapbox it said amy is returnin to screen in september :shrug:

and as for eastenders... i cant imagine phil even looking at heather :wacko: lol x

I have to google that one...i havent heard that...

Phil and Heather could have got it on when he was heavy on the booze:shrug:

did any one noticed how coy gary was looking, when stood behind heather when it all came out in the vic :winkwink: could it be :blush: hmmm lol x

I think you mean the actress real name Amy Barnes who was a extra on hollyoaks?

https://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article5701463.ece

Hmmmm you never know...im suprised they havent relealed it anywhere in the magazines xx

Hmmmm you never know...im suprised they havent relealed it anywhere in the magazines xx

the actress that plays heather was on this mornin last week and she says noone knows, not even her, in the script they use the name george michael. so im guessing thats how theyve kept it under wraps x

i dont understand where the theory of darren being the father to heathers baby came from?

I think Phils the Daddy, but maybe that is a bit too obvious! Wonder when it will all come out,
Hollyoaks I have no idea, havent watched it for months!

It was on the radio the other day :wacko:

I think you mean the actress real name Amy Barnes who was a extra on hollyoaks?

https://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article5701463.ece

That'll be it then :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back