Eastenders episode, Kat and Ronnie in Labour/Giving birth

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
OMG what an episode, I was in tears at the end of it. I was so happy for Kat and Ronnie, but so disappointed that Eastenders are just going to rip the whole thing apart with the awful storyline. I don't agree with and don't think it's right and even thinking about it makes me wants to run and up and cuddle my LO so much. It's just not right to do the storyline as they are :growlmad:

I haven't seen todays episode yet, got it recorded so will be watching it in the morning. But then I'm afraid no more eastenders for a while for me, WILL NOT be watching the upcoming storyline x

I liked that Ronnie had an non-dramatic birth and got the tube to the hospital whilst in labour!

I liked Ronnies birth but Kats was a piss take :dohh:

Cant watch, wont watch!! bloody eastenders!!!

No, I'm not watching for the next few days either.

the new storyline is disgusting, making money from such a tragic thing is wrong on so many levels. xx

I think its only one day and then they find out.

its not, kat and alfie bury 'their son' and ronnie is torn between telling them and keeping their real son. Jack actually meets kat and alfies son as their own. On another point I know easties is meant to be dramatic but isnt it time they gave ronnie a break?? xx

It's longer than one day as they go to the funeral. Horrible storyline :nope:

I just looked on their website and it said a heartbroken Kat and Alfie get a shock! So I dunno. I dont read all them digital spy rubbish.

The actors involved had to have counselling while filming cause it was so distressing for them!! If the actors feel like that surely the viewers are going to feel the same?

I think if it goes on more than just one or two episodes then its complete rubbish. You surely would know if your child has been switched. :shrug:
It says on 3/01/11 that A heartbroken Kat and Alfie get a shock... I wonder what else they are gonna throw into the mix if it isnt being told that their dead son isnt actually their son at all. :shrug: Silly Eastenders.

i kno that alfies cousin ( the babys dad) comes back when he finds out for the baby and also to see a mystery woman xx

I was just thinking... Jack has children all over the place :shrug:

yeah i kno lol and one to her sister. Poor girl, could you be with someone who went with your sister behind your back and got her pregnant?? I dont think i could, especially if all i wanted was a baby which she had!! iykwim im drowsy from lack of sleep lol.

Jack is a stooge, Amy is his daughter but he's also her Uncle [married to Ronnie] and the new baby is her first cousin and half brother :shock: also Ronnie is stepmother to her niece...only in EE eh?

It goes on for a few weeks by the looks of it as it says that a day before the funeral Ronnie begins to bond with Kat's baby and that Kat the next day seeks solace in Ronnie and her baby [after the funeral]

Such a stupid storyline as I'd know my children anywhere..from the cry to the way they look.

I think if it goes on more than just one or two episodes then its complete rubbish. You surely would know if your child has been switched. :shrug:
It says on 3/01/11 that A heartbroken Kat and Alfie get a shock... I wonder what else they are gonna throw into the mix if it isnt being told that their dead son isnt actually their son at all. :shrug: Silly Eastenders.

Thats the bit i dont get - surely you would know your own son from another...I know theres no way i wouldnt know my daughter!
Surely they cant keep up the whole *switch* thing...
Im disgusted in the storyline and wont be watching.... im so emotional at the moment beauty and the beast makes me cry so that will have me howling.....

i,m not watching - its so wrong :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->