Eastenders! What is micheal up to?

kandbumpx

Reaction score
Ice missed a few episodes of Eastenders recently.. I've just watched last nights ep. What is micheal moon up to? :/

I dunno but I hate him, his character is horrid x

He is really evil. He is trying to pay his dad back because he thinks that his dad as good as killed his mum, she took sleeping pills and overdosed.

I think, from what I got last night, he is getting Tyler to fight so he can badly injure himself in the fight as its unlicenced so rules are scrapped so his dad feels the pain he felt when his mum died.

Might be wrong though lol

^^ I know he hates his dad but why take it out on his own brother tho? he is truly horrible :( x

He doesnt care about his brothers, he see them as part of the abandonment his father put him through, ie he went off and started a new family and didnt care that he destrpyed his original one.

Hes putting his brother into an unliscenced fight knowing full well he isnt ready and most likely putting him against someone alot more stronger and experianced (hes been playing the opponiant down alot lately saying hes a novice)

being a badass, waiting for me to fall in to bed with him lol

Yeah he wants to destroy the family that his dad has got.

Ahh I see, thats awful to put his brother through it (i know its only a soap, but still)

I hate his character too, he's evil, I don't even like the look of him! lol

He pulls some rather weird facial expressions :haha:

he is trying to get his dad to fall in love with Vanessa and he is paying Vanessa to break his heart as he thinks that his dad is responsible for his mothers suicide
also he is trying to get his brother Tyler to fight so he gets injured to get at his dad
im get rite pissed off with him when im watching lol he is horrid
oh and hes also got some sort of love affair going with Janine which i think is a match made in heaven lol

I wont go into details but he will find something out that makes him soften towards his dad next week I think and tells Vanessa to stop but she refuses

He is one craaaazzzy *******. Aha, his facial expressions kill me though.

he is trying to get his dad to fall in love with Vanessa and he is paying Vanessa to break his heart as he thinks that his dad is responsible for his mothers suicide
also he is trying to get his brother Tyler to fight so he gets injured to get at his dad
oh and hes also got some sort of love affair going with Janine which i think is a match made in heaven lol

Them two would be the death of each other if they got together :)

Them two would be the death of each other if they got together :)

Especially if they married and made crazyass Yusef best man....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->