Easter chocolates

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
so how many of your LO's enjoyed an Easter chocolate??

Hannah had a piece, it wasn't huge but not tiny either. I figured she'd suck on it while holding it................she put the entire thing in her mouth :shock: and usually when she puts something to big in her mouth she spits it out, but not the chocolate :rofl: there was nothing left

Awwww! Claire is still too young, so I helped myself to the chocolates that she got. ;) I suppose I'll have to do the same at Halloween. It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it!

:rofl: She is a chocoholic already! I should have given Helena some but I didn't have any plain eggs, just mini eggs and I ate those all myself! :D

I ate all of Alasdair's myself. He didn't get a look in! Usually though if I give him a little taste of chocolate he gobbles it up like it's gold dust lol.

He he bless her sounds like she really enjoyed it. I havent opened Ellies for her yet. Im a mean mommy lol.

Ciaran got loadsss :shock: Only gave his some milky buttons

logan only got 1 but i ate that, hes a fussy eater wen it comes to food so havent tried him with choc yet until he starts eating bit more dinner x

:rofl: I ended up giving Lola just a little chip of the chocolate egg... she's crazy about chocolate!
They are true little girls already! :lol:

Kaya got 5! I'm rationing it over the next few weeks so she doesn't overdose lol.

We gave kathryn a small piece of dark chocolate and she seemed to like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->