Eating for suger rushes to keep me going help!

loopy_lou

Reaction score
Hi all,

well it's the usual baby not sleeping very long need to eat and fruit at the moment makes me feel sick so can't grab healthy snacks.

Lost all baby weight plus 1.5 stone in 1st month and now weight has stabslised not lost or gained last 2 wks but I need some tips on healtier snacks and quick lunches untill I can start back at sw in a few weeks and get into a better routine.

Currently I snack anytime from 2am to 6am depending on when colic hits and I need suger rush to wake me up. This was a kitkat but have switched to kellog fiber plus bar and drink about 1ltr of water over night.

Will proably have time to grab breakfast/lunch about 1pm - 2pm which is something like beans on toast. 1st cup of tea around then.

Kitkat at about 4 or 5 pm with 2nd cup of tea - will have drunk about 1/2 ltr of water by then.

Between 8pm and 10pm dinner and pepsi max maybe another cup of tea - yes know it's 2 late :(

Kitkat

sounds like you are doing great-am guess ceral bars are a good snack?how about nuts?or dates?brown toast?yougurt?those are all fairly easy snacks i think?

Nuts yes got some cashews will try them tonight, yog been off them for a while but will try them again ;) bread is best of both or soya & linsead vogels (yum) although iccasionaly have loaf bread when I bake. Not fan of dried fruit although do nibble on dried apricots when in the mood ;)

try low GI foods to keep your blood sugar levels normal. I have been eating like this for a week & feel so much better. Basically I have stopped eating foods with lots of sugar & swopped them for foods that are more satisfying for example I had porridge for breakfast with some nuts. I snack on low fat chicken etc & feel more full now &im snacking less

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->