Eating for two

Rachie004

Reaction score
Chance would be a fine thing, I don't feel like I'm not getting to eat enough for myself.

I will be super hungry, have 4 mouthfuls of my lunch or dinner and BAM I'm stuffed - It's so frustrating!

I know our digestion slows down and we don't actually need to eat anymore than usual at this point - anyone else finding this?

*continues the stand off between me and my lunch*

Yep... I do this. Dh will do something lovely for dinner cos i am starving i will have a bit then be unable to eat any more. Think he is getting a little annoyed! I have no problems with crunchies though. They are my vice at the moment...

Ah I went on a crunchy binge yesterday - I say binge, it was two mini crunchies that were left over from hallowe'en!

Ooooooo me too!

I was fine for the first few weeks, but since about week 8 I haven't had enough space for proper meals!!!

I'm getting a touch of indigestion too - I guess I should admit defeat a little more readily, instead of cramming more food in :haha:

I'm finding this too, also I keep burping up my food.... it's quite gross!!!! :/

constant snacks throughout the day.

Because we are never actually for two, its about making sure we are nourished. So i would eat little bits throughout the day. This will help with your digestive system.

Brace yourself though because there will be a point when you just cant eat enough.

Then....it slows down all over again.

I am finding this! I will start to eat and then I will be stuffed, and can't eat another bite. Quite frustrating as i'm hungry again in 20 minutes.

i believe the most important thing is learning to listen to our bodies :) and keep a healthy diet, i disagree with eating / overeating if im not hungry. I just make sure to keep my body nourished with plenty of veggies and fruits and taking your prenatal vitamins. Some days i am soooo hungry but still try to avoid cravings about junk - fast food because in the end i will feel worse and i know its not good for my baby either :) but im human, of course.... wishing you all a healthy pregnancy :)

Youll have much more of an appetite in second tri :) TRUST ME!!

Yup, same here. Snacking, feeling super-full, hungry after 30 minutes, more snacking... starving after 1 hour and so the day goes by...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->