Eating habits

VALiz

Reaction score
My 4 month old will only eat well at night or when napping on me. He's been like this for awhile. I sometimes do eat, play, sleep when he doesn't nap on me and he will just eat enough to quench his thirst but not do a deep feed. What can I do? He also refuses a bottle. My life revolves around his naps or not overfilling my schedule so I can make sure he gets in some good eating time. It's exhausting and no one I talk to understands. They haven't seen a baby like this before. I went to a play date last week where I couldn't let him nap on me and feed off and on between sleeps. He ate for three minutes. My friends were like, "that's it?"

He also has chronic diarrhea which were still trying to get sorted. This started after 8 week vaccinations. Another reason to obsess about feeding him. His weight gain is just fine. He was so hard to get started breastfeeding. You name the complication, we had it. Other people would always say they would have given up long ago. I often wonder (somewhat in jest) if it was Gods way of saying, don't breastfeed this kid. Why didn't I listen?!?!? Lol

Anyone else? Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->