eating less

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
just wondering when everyones babie started eating less? I know it eventually happens. Jasmine is almost 10 months and the last week or so her food intake has gone way down, we've been doing alot of finger foods and things too, and after she has finger foods I offer a puree but she doesnt usually eat alot of it.

How much does/did your baby eat for finger foods around this age??

You know what, I was gonna post the same thing. Helena doesn't seem to be eating much to me. She eats like a piece of toast and some fruit puree. For lunch today she had some sweet potato fries and half a jar of strawberries, but thats all she would eat. Not sure how much is even going in her mouth, so much is in her bib.

Jacob has 1 wheatabix with whole milk and fruit puree for breakfast

3/4 of a jar for lunch or a sandwich and yoghurt

and pasta and sauce or something simular for dinner.

He also has a snack in between lunch and dinner and 2 bottles of milk a day

x

hmm... ok, well she usually has a bowl of cereal for breakfast and isnt fnishing it anymore... Then she will have a yogurt or some fruit....

ALl she had for dinner tonight was a couple brocolli sprouts and pieces of potatoe with grated cheese on top. I gother to eat a few mouthfulls of chicken caserol and veggies and that was it.

She only has 2 bottles now too.

the only time Hannah takes in less solids is when she's teething :lol: The girl can put her food away :rofl: I actually had no idea she was supposed to be taking less in :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->