eBay advice please :)

ILoveShoes

Reaction score
Hi,
I sold a few bits on eBay last week (the auction ended on Thursday).
One of the winning bidders hasn't paid yet or contacted me at all. I messages them yesterday to see if they still wanted the item, but I e not heard back as of yet.
How long should I wait for them to pay? It'll be a week tomorrow. I normally pay immediately if I win something, so I'm jot sure how long to leave it.
Thanks xx

think its a wk then u can open a case x

Yeah, I always pay straight away and hate it when others leave you hanging like this! :mad: Ebay normally asks that you wait a week and contact buyer (which you've already done) and then open a case if no response xx

I normally wait a week, but send them an invoice after 2 days.

I don't open a case either, ( more hassle than what it's worth) I just re list and dont leave them any feed back :flower:

I'd be so annoyed. I pay straight away 99% of the time. Always with 24 hours. I'd report them! X

I don't open a case either, ( more hassle than what it's worth) I just re list and dont leave them any feed back :flower:

If they don't pay, you will need to open a case hun. If you don't and just re-list as PP advised, they can make life extremely difficult for you by then paying (they have up to 60 days to do this if you don't open a case) and demanding the item. If you've sold it to someone else from a relist, then they can report you as a non-performing seller which can mean higher fees or account suspension in some cases.

Just wanted to make you aware :flower:

If they don't pay, you will need to open a case hun. If you don't and just re-list as PP advised, they can make life extremely difficult for you by then paying (they have up to 60 days to do this if you don't open a case) and demanding the item. If you've sold it to someone else from a relist, then they can report you as a non-performing seller which can mean higher fees or account suspension in some cases.

Just wanted to make you aware :flower:

You also wont get your fees back if you dont open a case or cancel so depending how.much the item sold for your fees could be anything from pence to pounds.

Thank you, everyone :)
It's only £2.70 too! Hardly worth the hassle, is it?!
xx

Doesnt ebay automatically open a case after a week? It has done for me in the past, usually get your payment once thats opened :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->