Ebay bargains!

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Has anyone else found ebay to be good for baby bargains?
We have so far bought our travel system (£399 in mothercare), brand new on ebay for £99 including all the optional extras.
Ive also got loads of baby clothes that are brand new in packaging for ridiculously cheap - 8 Marks and Spencers pink sleepsuits for £3.99 including postage and a set of 3 next dresses (again new with tags) for £6 inc postage!

So pleased with all this, it has saved me a fortune!
Just had a delivery of things this morning which is why I thought I would start this thread! :happydance:

No, but i intend to have it on my list of shopping places.
One small bit of advice first though, prams and stuff like that, set them up to make sure there is no faults with them as some of the time these are factory rejects and its always better to be safe.

We have set it up and it appears to be fine! :)

It was from an ebay shop and they sell thousands of them - I think they had about 4000 positive feedback which was why we bought from them!
Im so excited! xx

Only thing ive bought off ebay so far is I LOVE MY BEAR Hand crafted pictures etc to go with my nursery theme. But my friend whose 17 weeks bought all her maternity clothes and baby things from ebay and swears by it....she said she has never step foot into mothercare lol XXXX

We have set it up and it appears to be fine! :)

It was from an ebay shop and they sell thousands of them - I think they had about 4000 positive feedback which was why we bought from them!
Im so excited! xx

Well yeah, thats another good point, check the feed back, make sure they are good honest sellers.
I think im getting my pram off ebay because the sort of pram i want is 250 to 350 pound and i cant afford that, but i have to have my pram!!!, lol im such a spoilt cow when im pregnant, i feel so sorry for my hubby.
I want one of them basinette travel cot things to, i find these more practical than normal cots, so i might have a look for one of them too.

I want everything now, cant wait to start buying things, hurry up 12 weeks, grrrr.

Sparky do you have a link to the pram/seller please?! Would really appreciate x

I've bought a coat for baby, a romper, and a sleeping bag.
:)

Well yeah, thats another good point, check the feed back, make sure they are good honest sellers.
I think im getting my pram off ebay because the sort of pram i want is 250 to 350 pound and i cant afford that, but i have to have my pram!!!, lol im such a spoilt cow when im pregnant, i feel so sorry for my hubby.
I want one of them basinette travel cot things to, i find these more practical than normal cots, so i might have a look for one of them too.

I want everything now, cant wait to start buying things, hurry up 12 weeks, grrrr.

I was the same hun, I hit that 12 week mark and that was it, I think I bought most the essentials that week!
I highly recommend ebay, there are some dodgy characters but that majority are fab!

Sparky do you have a link to the pram/seller please?! Would really appreciate x

Hello hun
This is the link to the seller https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/johnson999rooster/
if you click onto the shop then you can see all the stuff - its fab and they have loads of positive feedback

xxx

OmG ive found it, this is what i want, i have to have this one, im so tempted, but im not doing, but they better still have one like it in a few weeks, lol.
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2008-HAUCK-J...66700QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

I'm bidding on a huge bundle of newborn unisex clothing. I've bid £55 but it really is HUGE. There's atleast 50 items so £1 an item is a bargain! It's all really nice, cute stuff too. I hope I win :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->