Ebay help

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
OH bought a used psp on buy it now nealry 2 weeks ago, payment via paypal immediately, and payment received same day.

Week later not received, so emailed seller, no reply.
Gave it a a couple of days, no reply so emailed again, saying if no reply will raise dispute. Gve her 24 hrs in email, but actually waited 2 days, still no reply.

Raised dispute with paypal & still no response.

I will give it a week & if she still doesn't reply I will escalte to a claim,

BUT
What the heck do we do about leaving feedback.
Do I just leave negative now, or wait & see what happens with dispute?

you should wait till the claimm is procesed then u can explain why u left negatie fb

I usually wait and see how it works out as people can get funny over feedback and then get funny with paypal over ther claim,but with them not responding at all??.Thats shocking!!Had a simlair experiance lately but luckily not for that much!!x

I did wonder if she was away but then would have thought she would have messaged to say can't send until.

Yeah People usually say on there auction if they are away,unless there is another reason family emergecy etc but there is only so long you can wait.xx

Its probably gone AWOL in past, good ole royal mail.
But you'd think they'd at least have deceny to say thye'd posted it!
I think I need to edit 1 st post lol it was a psp game!

We are great fans of the wonderfull Royal Mail!!!lol!!

Like you say if it has been posted you would think they would have at least said.Have they marked it as despatched on the sale??.x

Escalate it to a claim now, you only get 45 days and she sounds like she aint gonna reply.

She cant leave you negative fb.

V xxxx

Got refund yesterday, it has been posted & shes been chasing with royal mail but it has gone awol! (no surprise there then!)

Has issued refund.

Left positve as refunded & not her fault that lost by royal mail, but left feedback saying poor to communicate & slow to respond to messages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->