Ebay nappies

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
Has anybody tried the cheap hong kong ebay nappies, any opinions etc?

Link

https://ukih.merchantrunglobal.com/ImageHosting/ViewImage.aspx?GlobalID=1003&MerchantID=1327&ImageID=10197&DisplaySize=400&ListingID=194094

I have, I got an animal print one. Tbh, I really like it :) I reached for it over all my expensive ones the other day xx

Ive got a few and they fit really well :D

Good! cos i've just bid on about 50 :haha: they are so cute, and at those prices, even if they aren't brilliant it's not a massive loss!

I've got one of the minkee cow prints and it's actually really good for the price :thumbup:

There's only one thing that does my head in, there are millions of them. So why do people bid against each other, why not pick a different one and then everyone gets one cheaper! :lol:

Hehehe can defo get a bargain! I won one for 6p :D still waiting on it tho :(

It will be a good suprise as im not buying anymore once the 10 im waiting on turn up!! So when i dont expect fluffy post it will come :)

Katy, dont suppose u have a pic of it on? I know youve got millions on FB, are any of them the ebay cheapies? x

I've ordered a leopard print one so would love to know how absorbant they are compared to ittis/bgs etc?

I bid on ones on the american ebay, I managed to get it for about 20p and £2.50 postage :rofl:

i've got a couple too :)

i was pleasantly surprised, they aren't as plasticy as they look in the pics... actually quite soft (compared to what they could feel like!)

good "stash-bulk" :haha:

Ok, get ready to laugh at me...

im bidding on 104!! only a penny each, just want to win one lol

Maybe on the ones i really like, but no more than £4, thats what they seem to be going around x

I have a few. Some pics attached.. Sorry crap quality, taken on my phone. I find the 'ok' and they seems to work sometimes, but often they go funny at the front... Like where the poppers are... (you can kinda see on the last pic around the front.. the flaps are hanging out if you get me??... i had to take a pic of her builders bum lol!) I think I may be able to solve this by adding some more poppers once my snap pliers arrive.

Attachments

• DSC01160.jpg
    DSC01160.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01161.jpg
    DSC01161.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01173.jpg
    DSC01173.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 8
i got a giraffe and tiger print, they arrived within 10days, theyre actually pretty good though i havent used their inserts, i put a bg or other mf plus a bamboo one. k has the giraffe one on now!

Ok, get ready to laugh at me...

im bidding on 104!! only a penny each, just want to win one lol

so is that you with 1 bid in all of them ??? :haha:
youve made me want to bid on them now :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g