ebay prams

zuko1970

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience of purchasing prams - new ones - from ebay? I have found several prams which look quite stunning actually, companies in Germany, I think, but just not sure as obviously can't road test them myself.
Anyone purchased anything like this?
Hardest decision in the world which pram to get!

i have seen some fab ones from germany on ebay and we are still deciding whether to go for that or just go down to the nappypin and spend 500 lol - they seem to have fab feedback and i have mailed a couple of people that bought from them in july to ask how they got on and have had good responses, still in the back of your mind there is always the what if something is wrong with it coz its so much easier to atke things back to a shop

I've bought my pram from ebay but it was a UK seller :) I'd made sure he had positive feedback and read the last few transaction details too, just to make sure. Especially as it was a fair bit of money.

I got my first pram from Germany, and actually I have to admit that the service/ postage was better then from some UK sellers.

Make sure the company you are buying from post to UK and has lots of positive reviews :hugs:

I've never had any problems with eBay but I've always gone for UK sellers.

I've not had any probs but check feedback and return policy just incase you're not happy with it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->