Ebay question

Jemma_x

Mummy and Engaged
Reaction score
I sold my pram on ebay, it ended monday. I stated it was collection only with cash on collection. How long do i have to give them to collect or get in touch? I have not heard anything from them about collection even though i messaged them when the auction finished asking them when they would like to collect it

I assume a week. Buyers have 7 days to pay normally so i expect its the same as that. Sorry i dont know exactly!

Apparently 4 days https://community.ebay.co.uk/question/Selling-Ebay/Long-Wait-Relist/1700088931?#msg1700661932

Have you checked their details/address to see if they're close enough to collect? Sounds like a daft question but I've had sooooo many people bid on my collection only stuff to then tell me that they can't collect :/

Ive put it in route planner and from my postcode to theirs its about 50 minutes so its not that far but i do think that they have decided its too far away

If they don't respond, open an unpaid item case :flow:

Ugh I hate it when people do this.. They should of messaged u back by now.. After a week I would open a unpaid item dispute & relist!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->