Ebay question??

Elli21

Reaction score
Hiya.

Ive recieved an item that isnt the item i bid on.

I bid on an outfit for my baby, and i got a pair of size 8 jane norman jeans.

Ive messaged the seller, and im awaiting her email back.

But what would you do?

Shes obviously sent my item to the lady wanting the jeans.

So im gunna be waiting ages for my item???

Do i just ask for a refund, and the money for the cost of osting these jeans back to her to be added onto the refund?

:wacko:

How much do you want the item that you won? If you want it, maybe you can sort something out, but if you'd rather just get your money back then ask for your refund and then the extra cost of return postage. Make sure she pays the paypal fees if she's sending you postage costs, though. I had someone send a refund as a payment rather than a refund, so I got £0.20 plus 5% of the total payment or whatever it is paypal charges, which isn't much, but it isn't on.

Hm not sure - I'd wait and see what they suggest.

I once had a situation where my item was mixed up with someone elses (they received my item and vice versa) and the seller apologised profusely, emailed us both prepaid postage labels to the right addresses, and asked us to pop them along to the P.O. So both buyers received their correct items quicker than if they'd been returned to the seller then sent out again from there. If that makes sense :lol:

I hope it gets sorted :flower:

Ive had this before and the seller just paid me and the otehr person the postage and we sent it to each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->