ebay seller won't sell me buggy..

helloeveryone

Reaction score
I won a buggy for £14 but seller won't sell to me she said she wanted £35 but she thought she put on a reserve price but she didn't..
I have asked her nicely if she could sell to me at the price i won but no she just keeps saying sorry but i paid £150 pounds for the buggy and only used it 6 times so can't sell for £14..

Has this happened to anyone else?? and should i report her ??
or just give her Neg feedback ??

I am also a bit worried because we live in the same town and she knows where i live...
What would you do ??
and does any one know what ebay to about it if i report her??

Just report her and leave negative feedback. She had the whole duration of the listing to realise she didn't put a reserve on it. That's what the feedback system is for.

She couldn't put a reserve on for £35 because reserves start at £50! So she's chatting a whole load of poo!! Report her and then see what they say and then leave negative feedback, I am sure Ebay changed so she can't leave you any.

I'd report her. She couldn't put a reserve on for £35 because reserves start at £50! I am sure of that, however I could be wrong...

In which case she should have used a Buy it now.

Sadly no one can force her to sell it to you but report her to ebay and they will sanction her and make sure you leave neg feedback.

I would tell Ebay she is chatting rubbish. The reserve is set at £50 so if she wanted it sold for £35 she should have upped her start price. High start prices do not get buyers and she thought it would sell for more. I'm sure Ebay will do something even if you don't get the buggy, people like this shouldn't get away with this.

Thanks for all your comments......
I think i will report her and give her neg feedback ,, but i still am a little worryed as they know where i live..(in the same town )
I would hate to get a broken car light or somethink...

can't help but wonder if it's worth reporting and bad feedback as i would be expecting the door bell to ring and someone shouting at me etc...

I'll think about it a bit more i think....
please keep letting me know what you would do..???
And has this happened to you ???

once again thanks for all your comments so far......

I would tell her that if she does not sell it to you for the price that you won it at that you will be reporting her to ebay and leaving her negative feedback. She obviously just thought it would go for more and as it hasn't, she now doesn't want you to have it. Not on.

Surely someone would be completely stupid to do something like that. You've been nice and explained you want the buggy, she would have had days to withdraw the listing it tells you if there is a reserve on there and she don't know what she is talking about when you can't list a reserve if the item is under £50! Lol.

Definitely report her, thats her way of saying well I don't want it selling for this much so I'll just make up some random rubbish to the person who bought the item.

This happened to me years ago - I listed a handbag on ebay, thought it'd go for a tenner or 20euro (I paid 50euro and it was real leather). It sold for something like 2euro. I sent it to the girl cos she won it fair and square. Then she complained saying it was dirty (it wasn't)

I'd tell the girl that you won it, she should give you it and honour the sale and if not you'll be forced to report her to ebay for breach of sale and leave negative feedback. She might let you have it then.

Dont say "If you dont sell it to me, im going to leave you a negative feedback". Its against the rules to use feedback to blackmail people.

Just report her. If somebody would be so petty as to come after you over an Ebay feedback, theyve got issues... I think she has probably already decided she would rather take the negative than let the buggy go. She cant possibly think she is going to get a positive out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->