Ebay Tests & Shipping

WhosThatGirl

Mommy of 4 amazing kids!
Reaction score
On April 21 I ordered some OPK and HPT from "FertilityPlan" on ebay. I see the seller is in the UK and I am in the states (Washington State). I got notice that the package shipped the next day April 22.

Does anybody know how long shipping usually takes from the UK to the West Coast of the states?

I'm anxious to start using my OPK's!!! I must POAS!! LOL

I ordered my PreSeed and it arrived about 24 hours later! But it turns out the Early Pregnany Tests online store is located just about an hour North of me!

It'll depend how they sent it - air mail is usually about a week at the most I think, and FertilityPlan are usually really good with their shipping (next day in the UK). You could send them a message and ask how it was sent, or it might say on the shipping details if you have a look at the listing. Hope you don't have to wait too long! x

Ive been wondering where you all get your cheap tests from. Where else do other people go to get them? Are there any brands I should steer clear of? The OPK's I see at the chemists are so overpriced!
I really resent having to pay soo much for something im going to pee on!! :rofl:

The auction states: "Provided your order and payment is received before 3.30pm UK time on a business day it will go out the same day by 1st class Royal Mail Air Mail. All packages have no indication of content, are marked "Private and Confidential" and the contents are not visible or identifiable from the outside of the package."

So it shipped April 22... I guess it probably won't be here then untill mid week or later? Ugh Im afraid thats going to miss my ovulation window... I am on cycle day 9 right now.

The ebay ones are good - they're all pretty much the same. I've bought tests from FertilityPlan and Babymad (I think the seller is called lookersgirl) on there and they've been good x

The auction states: "Provided your order and payment is received before 3.30pm UK time on a business day it will go out the same day by 1st class Royal Mail Air Mail. All packages have no indication of content, are marked "Private and Confidential" and the contents are not visible or identifiable from the outside of the package."

So it shipped April 22... I guess it probably won't be here then untill mid week or later? Ugh Im afraid thats going to miss my ovulation window... I am on cycle day 9 right now.

Hopefully they'll be there soon - might have been delayed a couple of days because of Easter but they should arrive in the next couple of days - they're usually quite quick x

The fertilityplan tests claim to detect 10miu. But it seems people seem to get fainter lines with IC then what I see with name brand tests. I wonder if they are really more sensitive.. and just use less dye. Or if they are equal or less sensitive then the store brands. Anybody know if the IC's on ebay are *REALLY* 10miu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->