EBF, 2 months PP, and feel like AF is returning...?

Spiffynoodles

4 kids 4 and under
Reaction score
For almost a week now I've been feeling off. Bloated, headaches, acne breakouts, and now today I've started cramping. Also, I've noticed that my nipples are a little sore again, which sucks, because everyone always says that they have "nips of steel" by this point. :(

The thing is, I've heard of women having symptoms of AF while breastfeeding, but then not actually getting it. Has this happened to any of you? Or did some of you actually get your period back this soon while EBF?

You definitely can get your period after two months, its rare but possibe

I get these symptoms on and off but no AF yet. (5m pp) not to say you won't, but most ladies stay AF free for quite some time x

With my first I got it back at 2 months. This second baby is 2 1/2 months right now and it's seeming like it may come in a few days or so. So it's possible! Thank goodness I didn't rely in breastfeeding as birth control because I could've gotten pregnant at 2 mo pp and would've had my girls REALLY close together. Everyone is different, just saying its possible for it to come! I wish I was one where is didn't come for a long time but no such luck....

Thanks, ladies. I only EBF my first for 4 weeks, so I got my period back at 2 and 1/2 months PP, but that doesn't really help me at all.

I kind of wish it would show up, because I think it's worse to feel like it's coming for over a week now. :wacko:

Mine came at 7 weeks postpartum so breastfeeding didn't help me in that department lol. I felt like I was going to have another period at 9 weeks postpartum but never did, I'm wondering if it was actually ovulation. Anyway, it can and does happen, hopefully yours will just get on with it because the limbo is annoying!

Mine came at 7 weeks postpartum so breastfeeding didn't help me in that department lol. I felt like I was going to have another period at 9 weeks postpartum but never did, I'm wondering if it was actually ovulation. Anyway, it can and does happen, hopefully yours will just get on with it because the limbo is annoying!

Thanks, I hope so too. I also wanted to say that our babies were born one day apart, and mine was also 6lbs 11oz. Just thought that was neat. :flower:

Mine came 2 months pp and I went straight back in pill soon after and not had one since so not sure if that was pill or a one off, n it was only a light monthly anyway and lasted two days , with my daughter I was 6 months pp but I stopped breast feeding her at just shy of 5 months for circumstances that really I didn't need too , thanks to GPS but that's a whole other story

Mine came back at 3 months pp and I was EBF, DD started sttn at 9 weeks so I attribute it to that.

Thanks, I hope so too. I also wanted to say that our babies were born one day apart, and mine was also 6lbs 11oz. Just thought that was neat. :flower:

That is neat! Aisling was so close to being a 4th of July baby...she was born 5 minutes before midnight, our little ones almost shared birthdays too :haha:

Thanks for the replies ladies. I still feel like crap, but I haven't started AF, so I don't know if it's related. I just feel tired and cranky and yesterday I was nauseous and lightheaded. I even took a hpt just in case, even though we've been using condoms, but it was a bfn, so I keep thinking this must be AF trying to return.

I just wish something would happen so I could go back to feeling normal! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->