'Ebook' Scammers - Beth Kiley ect!

MiasMum

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies.

Have just sent a strongly worded email to another of those women claiming their 'ebook' is the answer to all my problems.

I stupidly purchased Beth Kileys 'miracle book' last summer! What a joke - I know its my own fault .... but just saying that i think it is terrible how these people play on the emotions of vulnerable women, women who get so desparate to have a child they would do almost anything to achieve their dreams.
If i claimed my book would end fertility problems, having suffered myself (which these women claim to) i would happily share it with people free of charge. I understand that they may have spent time doing research but to charge the amounts they do is robbery. Some claim that they will give you your money back. Beth Kiley for example says that she will refund you after a year if her book did not work for you .... Haha, what a scam, she seems to have vanished and will not answer my emails.

Sorry if my rant has offended anyone but was wanting to make people aware of these scammers before they have their emotions played on buy these robbers and send them your hard earned cash.

free :dust: for you all

Not really sure ... im in the UK, these ppl are based in America.
Just really gets me as they know people are vulnerable when faced with fertility issues and they play on it - should not be allowed!

I was just speaking of this yesterday, how people take random things, that no one would ever pay two cents for, slap the words "infertility cure" on them and make millions. It's ridiculous, and is capitalizing on someone else suffering. Just all around bad people. Believe me, I'm with you, if I ever found the real answer to infertility for all, the entire world would know about it, free of charge :D

hey lady, you can take her to the BBB and FTC and possibly even go after her for fraud. Chances are you can approach and find other women in a similar boat who can go for her throat in a class action lawsuit. I would. It's absolutely not fair to deliver such strongly worded promises for false hope.

I have just had my first failed ivf cycle and well it is 6 am on a saturday morning and I have been watching her free video thinking 'she would not lie like this?'

I thought to myself its not a huge amount I will lose if it turns out to be a scam. You see deep down I know it is a scam but the I am trying to convince myself I too will be pregnant in 2 months if I buy her Ebook with a "money back g'tee"

Who is laughing coz I certainly am now?

Thank you for saving me not the cost its pittance but in am emotional state that I am in write now it will do me no good to get scammed.

Now you should report her to clickbank...they may shut down her account. Before doing so write her 3 emails with a space of 2 days between each one. Ask for a refund nicely in the first one if there is no response, be polite and firm in the second one advising that if you do not hear from her you will be formalising a complaint with clickbank. If she still does not respond then write the final email advising if you have not heard from her in 2 days you will now escalate the matter with clickbank.

This way if clickbank does entertain your claim you have proof of reasonable attempts to contact.

Oh and be yourself don't feel to bad she took advantage of you...you will still be a decent person tomorrow and she will still be a scammer!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->