Echinacea

K

kirsten1985

Freya has just caught her third cold so far :growlmad:.

I have been looking up echinacea on google to see if I can find something that says what and how much to give to babies. It is herbal so is something I would like to do to see if it helps her immune system. It says it is safe on kellymom and a few other websites, but I have also seen not to give it for a very long period. I can't find one that says how much I should give her. I am looking for liquid/drops.

Doesn't help that DH is a teacher and spends his days with 1000 snotty teenagers :(. Hopefully this will give her a little boost.

Has anyone used this? Got any recommendations for which one I should use? I saw some on the Neals Yard website, but I'm confused by the tinctures/syrups/sprays/formulas/teas. Which one?!

I may have to take a trip to Holland and Barrett and see what they have!

https://www.nealsyardremedies.com/search/fast?filter0=echinacea&x=15&y=14#

I drink echinacea tea every morning and bf so hopefully some gets to him but I don't know about directly giving it. Saying that, if I brewed his own cup of tea he'd probably drink it, he drinks a bit of fennel now and then, perhaps you could give her some echinacea tea?

i was gonna say get urself into holland and barrett! the ppl working there will be able to tell you! i used to work there but honestly cant remember how much u shud give babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->