Ectopic pain

Nataliek

Reaction score
To anyone out there,

I am currently going through my second ectopic, same tube. We honestly believed the first one was a fluke and here we are again.

The first one my levels never reached above 98, they resolved within one week of receiving the methotrexate injection. This time the ecoptic mimicked a normal pregnancy, numbers almost tripling every 48 hours. I knew something wasn't quite right last weekend and I asked for a 4th beta draw, numbers didn't double. The next morning I was diagnosed with my second ectopic and received another round of methotrexate a week ago. I have been bleeding for week, my numbers drastically declined on day 4 (2500 to 546) and I felt like a million bucks on Saturday. Yesterday I started having pain and pressure again in my side and I am terrified. The doctors keep saying its "normal" but nothing about this feels normal and I am not even encouraged by my falling hcg numbers.

I had my day 7 blood draw this morning, waiting for results. I am sitting here torturing myself but I am in pain and I am scared.

Thanks to anyone who is listening xo
Natalie

Stay strong. The pain, and everything you're going through is so difficult and it is wonderful you are reaching out for support. Keeping you in my thoughts.
-MW

Thank you so much for your kind words MW, it has been a long process. I am very ready for it to be over.

I am still in pain as I sit here waiting and wishing for this to be over. My doctor keeps reassuring me this is "normal" but I fail to see how being in chronic pain every day for two weeks is normal. I am not coping well. I just want this to end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->