Ectopic pg?

CJB09

Mom of 3 and TTC
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I am TTC after a few losses, so I was hoping someone could help. I've never had an ectopic, but given my chart this month, I've been doing a lot of reading that has left me wondering. I've read that some of the symptoms are pain and bleeding, but how soon can the cramping start? I still don't have a BFP or AF (I've read that ectopic might not show positive), and I've been having sharp pain off and on in my left ovary area. Is it too early for it to be related to ectopic? Am I just being stupid? It's just that if it's something to worry about, I don't want to end up in the ER because I've ignored it.

It could be .. but it could also be a cyst?? I had a lower pain in my left side .. the side I ovulated on.. got a BFP.. (sadly miscarried) .. but they did see a corpus luteum cyst- which can be common in pregnancy- but you may get a cyst w.o a BFP. just a possibility! I hope you feel better!

is your AF late??
If so you could see your doc to get your HCG checked via a blood test. Sometimes the HCG does not show up very early on in your urine but i would say if your late and concerned see them.
Ectopic sysmtoms generally begin to show around 5-6wks but can be notice sooner. Some ppl spontaneaously MC and ectoptic very early on.
I had a BFP quite early on with my ectopic but everyone is different.
Good luck x

Thanks ladies. I'm about 6 days late. My Dr told me to wait til I'm two weeks late and test again, so I'm in limbo.

i was told that BFP would show up the same for ectopic as normal pregnancy, i have had 1 ectopic and 2 mmc, so always worried if i get BFN and AF late, but last month doc assured me the pregnancy still has to implant to be ectopic so will give a BFP result. only way to rule out ectopic is beta tests and scan.

hope this helps

T xx

u would still get a bfp with ectopic, i had 1 in jan 2009 i went 2 hospital bcos i started bleeding and they couldnt tell it was ectopic by then scan as i was so early, so a week later when i was 6wks i went back 4 another scan and they still couldnt see anything so they told me i had mc'd. Later the same day i was admitted 2 hospital with the most horrendeous pains ive ever experienced a had a lap which they discovered it was ectopic and removed my left tube which had started 2 rupture. If i was u i would keep testing unless af shows up. If u get a bfp ring ur docs straight away and tell them. I hope everything is ok with u x

Ok thanks so much, and I'm sorry for your losses..I got a triphasic message today (one more thing to obsess over), so I guess I'll just keep testing until af shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->